question

daza avatar image
daza asked

Any other Temperature sensor work?

I’ve got a Multiplus 45/5000 and Cerbo GX at the moment all temp sensors have been used, now I’m making a heated box for the batteries and would like to see the temp of those as well when I go on the VRM, I know the ruvvi Bluetooth temps work but one they are expensive and two I would prefer a hard connection so one is there a cheap alternative or could I wire the Multiplus T-Sense in the box only issue is that I won’t be able to connect it on to the neg terminal of the pylontech is there an issue with that not being connected?

Temperature Sensor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Daza

Pylontec already report their temps to the GX and VRM. So there is no need for a temp sensor there.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daza avatar image daza commented ·

@Alexandra brilliant that’s what I wanted to know, one less expensive for me then cheers

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Victron temperature sensor disambiguation table - which product supports which sensor