question

groningen avatar image
groningen asked

Good, knowledgeable installer in the Netherlands (Groningen area if possible)

As the title states, I would like to know if anyone can advise or send me a contact number of a good & knowledgeable installer for VICTRON/Fronius/SMA products.

Preferably they should be in the Groningen area of the Netherlands, but I am open to others that are willing to the job or if you come HIGHLY ranked (Germany/UK/Belgium,etc. but they will have to travel to NL to do the install).

Yes, I know approved installers are on the VICTRON website, but this is not always "bullet proof" i.e. quality installation.

I am considering a Fronius and Victron combination setup.

Might start with Fronius (or SMA) and later install the Victron MP2, GX, Battery, MPPT's, etc.

Later I might like to play with programming via "large image" options, so if the installer can assist in this, it will be of great help.

installation
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·
Combi Noord (Grouw)

Bonsink Aquaservice (Zwartsluis)

1 Like 1 ·
groningen avatar image groningen harold commented ·
Thanks @Harold

mvg

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Groningen

You will have to use the official list and then work out who to use. There are easy ways to research people and companies these days as people post alot of what they do online.

They may even have suggestions as to some good guys not on the list.

0 Likes 0 ·
groningen avatar image groningen Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Alexandra , thanks for the feedback.

Indeed, this would also be an option.

Just to be clear, you mean the official website as in https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ groningen commented ·
@Groningen

Yes, i did

@Harold suggestions are on the official list as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic