question

Dave van Dongen avatar image
Dave van Dongen asked

Feature request: Add a Time-to-go indication to CCGX screen and VRM.

On the BMV (battery monitor) we have a screen with TTG (Time to go), indicating the time the battery will last with the current load (profile). It would be great to have a (customizable) "Time to go" indication on the CCGX overview screen. (And maybe also in VRM.) The feature would be great for situation where you depend on the battery and you have to adjust loads to make it through the night, for example. I have customers that removed their diesel generator and run their house completely with a solar-storage system. It would be very helpful if they have an indication if their battery is going to make it until the next morning and if they then can adjust the loads in their house, if they see that the battery will not make it.

Thanks in advance for considering this!

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Dave van Dongen avatar image
Dave van Dongen answered ·

I was thinking something along the lines of this:

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kurtinge avatar image
kurtinge answered ·

I also miss some Time To Go featured in the main dashboard

1 comment
2 |3000

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·

It's available in the MFD app, which I like. It looks like this on a pc screen..

1618405787583.png

The Remote Console button (top rh) toggles to the GX screen. It's not VRM, so local access only. Type "venus.local/app/" into a browser. Zoom to preference, and reload it if it throws a rendering error while zooming.

0 Likes 0 ·
1618405787583.png (246.1 KiB)
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

I have made some enhancements to the flow and mobile overview screens, one of which is remaining time:screen-shot-2021-04-14-at-82229-am.png

These modifications are available here:

https://github.com/kwindrem/GuiMods

2 |3000