question

mtadao avatar image

MPPT 75/15 Showing a phantom 0.1A load output

What is causing this 0.1A load current when all the lights are switched off and no other load is connected? The load current disappears when the solar charging is switched off and then on

MPPT - Solar Charge ControllerVictronConnect
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

It also disappears if you switch the lights which are connected to the load output on and then off

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image

Sounds like a bug, thanks for reporting.

3 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I think I’ve noticed something similar on the 100/20. I’m not able to test currently.

The VictronConnect dev team is looking into it, there were a few other similar reports.

mtadao avatar image mtadao Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ ·

Hi, i have updated my 75/15 charger to v1,42 and the phantom load output current is back after it somehow mysteriously disappeared. This time, disabling and enabling charging and streetlight is not effective.

mtadao avatar image

The phantom current on my 75/15 charge controller is back after the latest update but this time, it does not disappear completely if you switch battery charging off and then on as before. It disappears if you switch off but comes back if you switch battery charging on. The phantom current seems to increase with increasing solar power.