question

hhubred avatar image
hhubred asked

Multiplus 3000 12v - Assistant Setup

Hello Everyone, Im trying to figure out how to make my Multiplus 3000 respect my BMS charging profile across the Can-Bus. I believe it's through maybe an "assistant".... Can anyone tell me if I'm at least on the right track?

I'm using a Orion Jr2 as my BMS feeding a Cerbo GX via the Can-Bus

Heath

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@hhubred

Other than programming the units for the correct voltages, DVCC does the rest.

If the battery (which is not on the official compatible list) send the right signals to the system through the GX, the system will follow. DVCC is the way that happens you can interact there with the features.

The assistant that I think you are referring to requires the bms to be wired to the inverter itself, not over can bus. More information here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hhubred avatar image
hhubred answered ·

Alexandra
, thanks for the reply.

With that being said. The whole reason I started down this path was because I didn't feel as if DVCC was working between the 2 because the charger appeared to be charging past what was set in the BMS..

When you say "Other than programming the units for the correct voltages, DVCC does the rest."

Do you mean the unit as in the Multiplus or as in the BMS? or both? I'm under the presumption its the BMS.

Heath

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@hhubred

The multiplus and any other chargers in the system including MPPTs. They all need to be programmed.

0 Likes 0 ·