- I am using an Orion DC-DC 12/12-18A to charge a leisure battery from the starter battery.
- I would like to charge the leisure battery while parked up with AC power.
- Can I use an AC-DC power supply to the Orion?
- Will the Orion draw more than 18A and fry the PSU for any reason?
- Is there already a product that does this? e.g. an AC/DC-DC charger
The reason I dont want to buy a battery charger is that ive already got one in the Orion. Using a generic PSU will allow me to power my entire DC circuit and charge the battery via the Orion at the same time.