question

nesswill avatar image
nesswill asked

Extended warranty form?

I have a number of units i would like to extend the warranty to 10 years.

x3 SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100

x1 Inverter RS Smart 48V/6000VA (Soon to be x2)

The problem is i have purchased the above items from 3 different dealers/retailers so do i have to go back to each one to extend the warranty or can i ask Victron Direct to do this for me? (think i might already know the answer but...) i imagine their will be others in a similar situation???

If there could be a form that can be filled in on-line it would save me (and others) a lot of time, you could either ask for proof of purchase or just use the retail price list to work out the 10%, any mileage in this?...Please!

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@nesswill

Extended warranty can be bought via any dealer. They should provide you with more info and guide you through the process.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nesswill avatar image nesswill commented ·
Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

I have never seen, Victron offering a 10 years extended warranty. Victron give only 5 years on their products.

Maybe it is the seller which want to duck out additional money from your pocket?

2 comments
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
There is an extended warranty available.
3 Likes 3 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
2 Likes 2 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic