question

Johann PILARCZYK avatar image
Johann PILARCZYK asked

Triphasé 230V sans neutre - vers 3x mono 230V - Possible ?

2023-05-31-09-44-34-schema-electrique-pv-triphase.jpg2023-05-31-09-45-14-schema-electrique-pv-triphase.jpg

Bonjour,

Après pas mal de recherche sur la communauté en français et en anglais, je ne trouve pas de réponse précise car l'idée qui revient toujours est le triphasé avec neutre et donc la réponse est "NON, ce n'est pas possible".
Hors, en Belgique, on a également du 3x 230V sans neutre (impossible chez moi de placer du tétraphasé que beaucoup appelle aussi triphasé mais avec un neutre).
Mon idée n'est pas de finaliser en triphasé mais de tout décomposer...
De mes 3 lignes de micro-onduleurs APSYSTEMS, je me connecte sur mon installation triphasée. Toutes mes charges ont été équilibrées comme il se doit (voir schéma 1).

Dès lors, ne serait-il pas possible de faire de même avec les appareils Victron ? Je les connecte comme si c'était du mono, les charges sont distribuées pour chaque appareil Victron comme si cétait dans mon tableau de distribution électrique (voir schéma 2).

Merci de pour vos réponses et suggestions.

installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack answered ·

The NEUTRAL is split from the PE in your FuseBox.

You can not connect the MultiPlus-II between the phases because it would be a triangle configuration, but the Victron are made for Star configuration only.

However, I would use as usual the PE and split it in the fuse box and then connect the MultiPlus-II. Also I would connect the Micro Inverters to the ACout because in case of a grid failure, the Micro Inverter can continue working. However, you need also a ColorControl GX or Cerbo GX

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Johann PILARCZYK avatar image Johann PILARCZYK commented ·
Hi Michelle,

Thank you, perhaps my English is poor as I didn't understood why it was not possible to use Belgium 3phases 230V without neutral as 3 times mono 230V...

Your solution is exactly what I would like to do. I don't want to come in 3phases and back to 3phases !
My idea was : as all other devices in my house are in mono 230V, they are all balanced on each phases in my fusebox. Then, I would like to make the same introducing the Victron Appliance between GRD and devices. I have 40A by "phase".
In my schema, I've connected the micro-inverters to each Victron (Multiplus-II GX and 2 Multiplus-II).
I've asked the question to several electricians and they all told me they didn't see why it could not be working (but they don't know about Victron appliance).
In the fuse box, from 3phases, I will have 3 fuses and each will be connected in mono to each Victron appliance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic