As soon as from 1.12 firmware there is an option for ESS External Control, Im wondering if I can implement the following scenario: charge battery during night time only (except cases when SoC is low). Thats what's my plan:
1. Switch MultiRS Mode to ESS External Control
2. Using integrated Node set ESS State to "10 - Optimized mode w/o BatteryLife: self consumption, SoC at or above minimum SoC"
3. When SoC is down less than 30% change ESS State to "12 - Optimized mode w/o BatteryLife: recharging, SoC dropped by 5% or more below minimum SoC"
4. As soon as night time came (after 23:00 till 7:00) change ESS state to "9 - 'Keep batteries charged' mode is enabled" until full charge
5. As charge is full change it State back to 10.
Is it a good idea overall? Will it work?