question

mecodel avatar image
mecodel asked

Re connect gridd when SOC is reached

My setup in a nut. 3x Qudrro 15kva in 3 phase, solar array and battery bank plus colour controle.

All works well what I would like to do is the following. When my system reaches its lowest SOC I would like the inverters to revert back to grid supply and when SOC maximum is reached again I want the grid supply to be switched of again. I hope I made my self clear any help or advice would be helpful. Thanks

SOC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi Mecodel

This is how I do that.on my unit. (see below)

I then use the generator autostart function on my venus to turn the Gen Flag off and on (as you have 3 to control, you would need to parallel all 3 Quattros Aux 2 relays controls to the one Venus relay, so that all were closed or all are open) This works on my stand alone unit so be aware. I dont know if there are issues joining all 3 Aux 2 togeather

OR you could try the below but the SOC here is the SOC in the quattros battery monitor

use more assistants to turn the General flag on and off based on the SOC.

these would also have to be on all 3 quattros but then no aux are used but its harder to change and trigger manually.

Hope this helps

1560170904099.png (33.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic