question

ricko avatar image
ricko asked

Issues connecting MK3 to USB

I have screwed up the proceedure of hooking up the MK3 to USB installation and now cannot get passed finding a com port. I hooked up the device prior to installing the driver to the MK3. I have lithium batteries and cannot utilize my multiplus charger until I change parameters. Can someone help this newbe to the Victron world what to do?

Thanks

Rick

installation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Ricko,

Please try running through the troubleshooting steps in this VEConfigure manual and remember to report back.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ricko avatar image ricko commented ·

I was able to contact Victron support. All is good.

0 Likes 0 ·
gbeasle avatar image gbeasle ricko commented ·

SO WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU TO DO

0 Likes 0 ·
display-station avatar image display-station commented ·
I have the same problem but the link posted here is unavailable, I need help, I cannot connect to my Multiplus2 through an mk3 USB
0 Likes 0 ·
hatold avatar image
hatold answered ·

I had the same problem my MK3 connected for a while then lost connection and would not allow me past port settings , I went thru the process several times same result. I finally ordered a new MK3 and this one worked so either I had a faulty one or it is easy to damage the unit.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic