question

mtadao avatar image
mtadao asked

Phoenix inverter load info

Hi all, my phoenix 12/375 inverter does not show any load information on the dial. What could be wrong?

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

With out further information all I can say is that there is no load connected to the inverter

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mtadao avatar image mtadao commented ·

Actually there is load of an LED TV and a Home entertainment system consuming more than 60 Watts

0 Likes 0 ·
niccolo-gallarati avatar image
niccolo-gallarati answered ·

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing the same issue. Have a 24/375, applied a 50W and nothing appears.

I have read the serial output but the load is reported as zero. Firmware version is 1.21.

Is the unit defective?

With regards

Niccolo Gallarati

2 |3000

jfm1712 avatar image
jfm1712 answered ·

I have this same issue. I purchased the VE Direct to BT Smart Dongle for one reason alone: to show the load (Watts) on the inverter, as I cannot see this on my Cerbo (as the Phoenix 375W inverter is not connected to it - too far away to be practical to connect). Load meter does show some bars, but the % indicator remains at 0% and the full scale is 200 ... why is there not a simple reading like (for example) "Load: 62W" ? is there anything one can do to improve on this? I'm running the latest software both on the Dongle and on the Inverter.

2 |3000

douwe avatar image
douwe answered ·

I have the same problem since a year everything was fine before that time. 12/1200 inverter.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic