question

scottydb4b avatar image
scottydb4b asked

Multiplus 24/3000/70 will not connect to mains

Hi all,

I have a Multiplus 24/300/70. The unit was in operation in Ess for a few years without issue. It was taken out of service then put into storage for a few years and i am now trying to get it going again but at a different location.

The unit will not stay connected to mains, it attempts to connects then immediately disconnects. When put into charger only, the inverter stops, mains led flashes for a few seconds then tries to switch over to AC in does this a couple of times then just shuts down with fault displayed on ccgx.

It does indeed pass through mains AC for a split second, verified with a small load on the ouput.

In veconfig the voltage and frequency both read correct and are green suggesting that there is no issue with incoming power quality.

I have reduced the charge current to absolute minimum with no success.

My suspicion is because it has been in storage for quite some time perhaps some faulty components inside.

Upon inspection of the circuit boards there was some mild corrosion and dry solder joints that have all been addressed. All the relays have been checked and operating correctly. Have checked all the transistors on the mosfet driver boards which are all good. Have not checked the mosfets due to the disassembly required.

As the unit is out of warranty looking for any info one might have that could be causing this problem or circuit diagram that could assist with troubleshooting the problem.

Thanks very much in advance.

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvas avatar image
mvas answered ·

Battery voltage?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic