question

toine-schinkel avatar image
toine-schinkel asked

IP43 charger doesn't show in cerbo

Hello, a question; can you tell me if the phoenix smart charger IP43 is supported by the Cerbo GX?(the manual says it does) And if so, why doesn't it show up on the screen? The current from the shore power is also not visable. In the VRM environment the charger is visible.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Can you please add some more informations about your system?

How did you connect the Cerbo and Phoenix together?
Can you make some screenshots of the VRM Portal and/or remote console?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

toine-schinkel avatar image toine-schinkel commented ·
Hello Matthias, I would really appreciate an answer. Can you perhaps make time to have a look at my problem? Kind regards, Toine Schinkel
0 Likes 0 ·
toine-schinkel answered ·

Hello, the Phoenix is connected via VE. direct, I also tried connecting it via an VE. direct to USB connection. Alle the same result. I Will ad a screenshot from the current situation. Please let me know if you need more to properly evaluate the problem. At this moment the shorepower is off, but the image on the screen is exactly the same, but in the menu the Phoenix says 'connected'. This however doesn't change the graphic output on the touch 50. victron-1.gif victron-2.gifvictron-3.gif

victron-1.gif (46.8 KiB)
victron-2.gif (98.2 KiB)
victron-3.gif (126.8 KiB)
2 |3000

toine-schinkel answered ·

@Matthias Lange - DE Goodmorning, I recently added some information regarding my system. Perhaps you missed the post? Kind regards, Toine Schinkel

2 |3000

Mark avatar image
Mark answered ·

The IP43 Pheonix Smart Charger does not show up in the main Venus OS overview page as a seperate tile and the power delivered is also not included in the 'DC Loads' field (provided the VE.Direct interface is connected, it is automatically subtracted).

The IP43 PSC will show up as a device in the Venus OS device list.

The IP43 PSC will also be displayed at the bottom of the VRM dashboard page if it is made 'Visible' under 'Settings > System Setup > Battery Measurements'.

2 |3000