After releasing v2.30 officially last week, today, we released beta version v2.31~2 for testing. See below for the changes. This new versions contains a few bug fixes, and is planned to be released quickly.
For information on how to join, or leave, the Venus OS beta testing program, as well as other information about it, see this document.
In case you see any issues or bugs, please post below here as an answer or comment. Thank you!
Changes compared to v2.30:
- Fix digital inputs in Venus GX not working properly (broken in v2.30)
- Fix summary of scheduled charging missing in the gui (broken in v2.30)
- Add new MultiPlus-II model names
- Add ModbusTCP registers , 32-bit registers for PV Inverter Energy measurements
- Fix Automatic system voltage detection not working properly for systems with a MultiPlus Compact that is switched off & has dipswitch 2 set to On. Thank you at @Suavek for reporting.
Those are all pressing issues and fixes that we're aware of: all that is to be done for v2.31 is give it a bit of time and test more. If you know or see anything else, please let me know by posting below.
Best regards, Matthijs