question

simonkeeligan avatar image
simonkeeligan asked

EV charger on single phase issue

Good morning, i have just fitted the Victron EV charger to a single phase installation L1 N E , updated it to firmware 1.25, when the car is not connected its is showing L3 power at 7360w even though L3 is not connected and when connected and charging shows power on L1. is there a setting for 3 phase ?i cant see it?

screenshot-2023-04-19-073033.png

thankyou for your reply

ev charging station
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi, that might be an issue with the cables order, probably during production. If you are technical enough, probably you can fix it yourself. If not, you can return it or ask your dealer to have a look.

If you need some guidance to fix it yourself, you can contact me.

Sorry for this, and please keep me posted!

Lucian

lpopescu@victronenergy.com

0 Likes 0 ·
simonkeeligan avatar image simonkeeligan Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Lucian can you send me a schematic please and i am happy to have a look i am an electrician and an electronics engineer ?

Kimd Regards

Simon

0 Likes 0 ·
simonkeeligan avatar image simonkeeligan simonkeeligan commented ·

this is with the car disconnected screenshot-2023-04-19-082012.png

0 Likes 0 ·
simonkeeligan avatar image simonkeeligan simonkeeligan commented ·
also it does show power on L1 when the ev is charging
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
simonkeeligan avatar image
simonkeeligan answered ·

Issue was sorted after 2 hours big thanks to @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) solution was he TeamViewer and changed some calibration settings. top man.

customer service is always spot on in my opinion.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.