question

pierrick-ausseresse avatar image
pierrick-ausseresse asked

Multi RS 48/6000 - victron connect issue on reported output power

Hi *

I just got my Multi RS up and running - solar charger & inverter are working fine at least.

While connecting to a windows PC running victron connect and an (official) USB to VE-direct dongle I realized that AC output power reporting is not working : there is simply no data; not even the unit is showing ! Input power monitoring is working fine.rs48-6000.png

This is only reporting so it's not critical, but it certainly feel like a bug. Any idea how to get this to work ?

Multi RS
rs48-6000.png (73.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Same for me. I have now reported this.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

This bug will be fixed in next release.

Thank you for reporting it.

2 |3000

pierrick-ausseresse avatar image
pierrick-ausseresse answered ·

My pleasure !

stupid question: will the bug fix comes with the next victron connect update or was the issue on the multi RS ?

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi

The problem was in VictronConnect and not in the Multi RS.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
pierrick-ausseresse avatar image pierrick-ausseresse Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
update (victronconnect 5.90) downloaded - issue is gone. Many thanks for the fast fix :)
0 Likes 0 ·