question

Martin Opdebeeck avatar image
Martin Opdebeeck asked

EV Charging Station Statistics

Hello gents,

Using My EV charger with latest Version in Belgium.

Have to say it work fine for me . Just waiting second PV Panels range to be able to use auto mode in belgium :-)

My question maybe to development team.

When do you expect concrete load sessions statistics by date.

Is there for the moment a way to extract something from the system.

Belgian Ministry of Finance will certainly and shortly ask for details.

Are the session saved for the moment somewhere.

When do you expect this certainly basic report in VRM or somewhere else in a 100% victron environment.

Thank a lot for your feedback

Martin

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi, yes, we are working on adding those reports. Not sure when, keep an eye on the updates.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Martin Opdebeeck avatar image Martin Opdebeeck commented ·

@Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff)

Hello Lucian, some news for this topic ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Opdebeeck avatar image Martin Opdebeeck commented ·
Hello Lucian, any update regarding the reports, Financial year 2023 is over now and we will have to produce those documents. However this is a standard feature on most of the EV chargers on the the market. Can you check this with developpment team? Thanks a lot

Martin

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Martin Opdebeeck commented ·

We are already testing them, soon should be available in VRM, I would say 2-3 weeks

image-3.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image-3.png (368.2 KiB)
Martin Opdebeeck avatar image Martin Opdebeeck Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Thank you for your feedback Lucian
0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Opdebeeck avatar image
Martin Opdebeeck answered ·

Great ! Thanks

2 |3000

bg30 avatar image
bg30 answered ·

Hello Lucian,

i need also this statistic for my business. Please make a update to show this in VRM. Thank you! (and thank you for this EV-Charger: It works so fine!).

Regards from the Black Forest Bernard

2 |3000

jochenku avatar image
jochenku answered ·

Probably all of you already know, but just in case: To bridge the time until these data/reports are available on VRM you can download all data from the Cerbo into an CSV file, import in eg. into Excel and process it in all possible ways. This can be done in the ADVANCED section of VRM using the cloud icon in the top right corner.

As the amount of different parameters in the export can be a bit overwhelming search for "EV charging station" for general EVCS data or "forward energy" for the amount of energy charged in to the EV.

Best regards, Jochen

2 |3000