question

offgridcircuits avatar image
offgridcircuits asked

Alerts for Temp warning or overload on Multiplus?

I have a multiplus 2x120 and it often goes into temp warning. Is there a way in any system to get an alert when this happens? I have a cerbo, so an audible alert or message or email would would work to my iphone on the network. I cannot hear the cerbo from where I am inside the RV.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@offgridcircuits

Is the system online?

If it is you can get push notifications.

If not there is a relay on the cerbo you could wire something up to and get a bigger buzzer or run a light to where you can see it.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

offgridcircuits avatar image offgridcircuits commented ·
It's always online with a cerbo connected to the internet. I installed the app on my iphone to configure notifications It wants a portal ID. Been searching for this and cannot find it. Frustrating.
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ offgridcircuits commented ·

You just sign in with your vrm id.

Once done, add a widget for the site and enable push notifications. All in the docs or numerous other posts.

The portal id is on a sticker on the cerbo and listed in the vrm settings tab.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ offgridcircuits commented ·

Portal id is found under settings -VRM portal menu....?

Push notifications set up links are in this blog.

You need to create a VRM account as well. Use the vrm app.

The alarm rule, once you have done the above 2 steps, is found in the side bar - settings+ - alarm rules....

0 Likes 0 ·