question

Karsten Bartwkowiak avatar image
Karsten Bartwkowiak asked

DummypvInverter does not work anymore

Hello,

I‘m using a Multiplus 24/3000/70-50 with a CCGX in ESS mode for my PB traction battery. I have a PV inverter Kostal Piko 7.0, I‘m using a raspberry pi and FHEM to read parameters like the availialbe solar energy and sent it to the ccgx by using modbus unit 20 and registers 1029, 1033 and 1037.

I had to edit attributes.csv on the ccgx on ssh login, add the pvinverter parameters and set the registers to „w“ writable. To receive the data, I had to start a python script called dummypvinverter.py.

This all worked fine using fimware V2.05. I updated to 2.93 recently, and the method above does not work anymore. I adapted dummypvinverter.py to the new phyton version, but the filesystem is mounted read only, so I cannot modify attributes.csv to make the registers writeable.

Is there any alternative way to get data from my piko PV inverter to CCGX?

Thanks and happy Easter from Baiersdorf, Germany

Karsten

CCGX Color ControlModbus TCPmodifications
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Modbus TCP Basics

Experiments, Modifications and Adaptions. Mods (Modifications) can be made to Victron Software by the Community. Please use the modifications space for enthusiasts who want to push what is possible, without official Victron Support.