question

danny-smith avatar image
danny-smith asked

Help please

Hi everyone why is it so hard to try and contact victron? I am wanting parts the part number is SBP210110020 I have told my dealer he says victron haven’t got back yet really seem getting nowhere can anyone on here please help thank you.

Help
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ahtrimble avatar image ahtrimble commented ·

"Hi everyone why is it so hard to try and contact victron?"

Because Victron doesn't like interacting directly with customers for customer service and technical support. They want to depend on their dealer network.

That is the really big, and main, downside to Victron. If they would be more directly customer supportive they would be unbeatable in the solar market place.

1 Like 1 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ ahtrimble commented ·

They are a small organisation and have to rely on partners to scale, this has upsides and downsides. Not all partners deliver a good experience but you can contact the local sales manager if the official channel: supplier -> distie etc is failing.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Distribution is responsible for bringing stock in, they would be the best place to start. They can often be found on the victron where to buy page. They also list the regional sales managers who are your next point of contact after distribution.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic