Is there anyone in this community that has a Grid Tied Victron system that is subject to the regulation requirements in Australia or New Zealand?
I would like to understand what you did & how it was done.
- Did you have to use a Grid Protection Relay? What Make/Model? Did that satisfy electrical inspection?
- Are you doing any grid feed in of excess solar?
- Do you have diagram of the install that you are willing to share?
- Which Grid Code Selection did you make in VE Config? N-bypass or No N-Bypass? How did that decision impact your distribution wiring or bypass/isolation switching?
- Any other features of the install that Victron documentation doesn't cover?
Hoping to start a discussion around what has worked & what doesn't work.