question

Ulf Schneider avatar image
Ulf Schneider asked

Wich name and location have the WPA config file under Venus OS V2.93 ?

Wich name and location have the WiFi WPA config file in Venus OS V2.93 ?

"/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf" is wrong.

The helpful commands "dir" and "cd" are not implemented in the Venus OS shell.

I need this info for solution of the problen that strong present 2,4GHz WiFi networks without WPA-PSK keymanagement will be not displayed and showed at the Venus GUI. It is not possible to connect a present wifi network, that is not listed at GUI ! This must be a confiruration problem because the same hardware (Raspberry pi 4) under Debian showes and connects the network, but Venus OS V2.93 (and also earlier) does not list it (also implemented on a Raspberry pi 3).

Thank`s for effort, i need the old present router configuration because my televisor does not accept WPA-PSK keymanagement.

Ulf

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered Ā·

@Ulf Schneider

There are no restriction on the cd command once you have logged into the VenusOS device....

root@Venus:~# cd ..
root@Venus:/home# 

As for wpa_supclient, teh configuration file is in /etc.

However VenusOS has a big reliance on conman for controlling the interfaces, so modification of the wpa_suppclient.conf file may still not deliver what you expect or want.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources