question

ers avatar image
ers asked

which package enables two way communication with vrm?

i want to enable two way communication with vrm portal but since i'm not using cerbo or venus os its not easy as to enable an option.

i wonder which package or setting enables the two way communication?

is it vrmlogger ? i see some debug msgs from it /data/ vnc tunnel failing.when running. is it how vrmlogger connects for two way communication ? anyone knows the settings or packages to install on debian to enable it ? looks like if i give it vnctunnel it will connect but i couldnt see any documentation or mentions about it

VRMVenus OSRaspberry Pi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
hardy-tuner avatar image
hardy-tuner answered ·

Why it does not work? On my raspberry it works well without extra work

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ers avatar image ers commented ·
you are running venus os on raspberry which i guess comes with everything pre installed but i'm using regular linux distro and need the individual component which enables this function so that i can set it up too. i can reach vrm and that works just fine but i can't see the devices connected on vrm tab of the victron connect app which i guess requires additional components to be setup which i couldn't find any info about
0 Likes 0 ·