question

justin-nguyen avatar image
justin-nguyen asked

Blue Smart IP67 Charger Waterproof won't connect via Bluetooth in Windows

Hello, I'm using a Blue Smart IP67 Charger Waterproof, model: 12V 7/13/17/25A. I'm able to get it to successfully connect to my MacBook Pro using Victron Connect and also on my iPhone 12 Mini. Yet when trying to do the same on a windows 10 IoT server the Victron Connect app shows no device even when its connected via Bluetooth in Windows. Tried it on my personal windows laptop and same issue as the server. It seems like its just a windows problem. Didn't try it on an android device as I don't have one. The firmware is v3.25 which says its the latest per the iPhone app. Bootloader is v3.15. I haven't changed the default Bluetooth code its still 000000. Did no customization to settings. Has anyone had this issue before in just Windows only? Is it a new firmware bug? Any help is appreciated!

VictronConnectBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@Justin Nguyen As yet Victron Connect can not access devices via bluetooth on windows devices.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.