question

Noel avatar image
Noel asked

ET340 in / out (sanity check please)

Hi All,

I'm about to install an ET340 and now insanity has kicked in.

My brain is telling me that the bottom of the ET340 (pin 4, 5 and 6) are IN (coming from the main switch/provider), and pin 1, 2 and 3 are OUT going to the "house".

However. Looking at the side of the ET340 the arrows are pointing the other way.

Anyone here who can tell me what the correct direction is?

Thank you.

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
castijn avatar image
castijn answered ·

I just installed a ET 340. Marks on the side of the device shows how to connect.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Noel avatar image
Noel answered ·

Dankjewel.

Just to be clear.

From grid (provider) 1,2 and 3 (top of ET 340) and to the house 4,5 and 6 (bottom of ET 340).
In that case I will need to mount the ET 340 upside down as the wires (from grid in my case) are really short.
:-(

3 comments
2 |3000

netrange avatar image netrange commented ·
Think of the resultig Phaseshift of L1 and L3 !!! if you mount the ET340 in reverse
1 Like 1 ·
castijn avatar image castijn netrange commented ·
Agree!. I extended (made new longer) wires.
1 Like 1 ·
Noel avatar image Noel castijn commented ·

If I want to do that I need to open the "sealed" powermeter.

I could use some 6mm² lasklem (connectors), but do not really want to do this because of safety.

update. 3 times a "Wago 2273-500" is what I need.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic