I am a newbie so forgive my ‘stupid’ questions.
This my configuration.
- 4 pv panels connected to MPPT 100/50
- 2 100ah 12v batteries in series
- phoenix 24 / 1200 inverter
- bmv 712 smart
- blue smart charger 24 / 12 / 1
Now my questions are:
1) is it possible to connect the smart charger parallel with the MPPT to the batteries and keep it switched on all the time.?
2) How will a switched on charger influences the PV/MPPT charging process?
3) Is there any option in e.g. the MPPT to automatic switch on the charger in case the battery voltage get low?
thanks in advance!