question

harold avatar image
harold asked

Mopeka liquid sensor, from tanktop?

Hi Victron techs,
Would it be possible (in the near future) to use the Mopeka tank sensors with measurement from the tank top?
I have a fueltank in the keel of the ship, so measuring the air above the tank level seem logic ;-)

tank monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@Harold

This is something you should ask Mopeka because they make the product. Victron has no influence on this.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image harold commented ·
I have send a request to their support, but than it would also require some software update ;-)

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image
harold answered ·

Update from Mopeka:
We are developing a sensor for boats and rv's that can shoot from the top. However, it will not be available until Q3 of this year. It will be model TD200. Keep yous eyes open for it.

Let's wait for it!

2 |3000

looknow12 avatar image
looknow12 answered ·

Mopeka, will this by chance support in ground LP Tanks? There seems to be no reasonable solution for those right now. Sorry off topic for everyone else.

1 comment
2 |3000

harold avatar image harold commented ·
For the other answer, I connected to them via their website.
0 Likes 0 ·