question

lars avatar image
lars asked

Skylla IP44/ VE CAN BMS

Hi, I need help...I have 3 Lithium smart batteries 12/300, normally charged with a Quattro 12/5000/220V. For charging in USA I have build in a Skylla IP 44 with is connected with Skylla-remote-on/off-cable with the VE CAN BMS (the red light of the "charge disconnect" pin don't shine; but the Skylla don't work.

If I make a cable between + an - of the remote pins of the skylla an setup the BMS off, the Skylla works fine, and I can switch him on/of with the Skylla I control.

What is the problem, why do the BMS not switch on the Skylla (I tried it also with half-full batteries) ? Best regards, Lars

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

The skylla remote connection is a loop if the loop is made then the skylla is on if its open the skylla is off

you will have to setup a relay to in effect do the same and the relay is then turned off /on by the bms

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic