question

john-archer avatar image
john-archer asked

Multiplus Inverter fault code

Hi everyone

I have a pair of Multiplus 24/5000's and am experiencing a failure when the mains is under medium load, or when my generator (acting as "shore supply") is charging over about 10A.

The system trips out and slave shows LED codes for Error17 - Suggesting its master has failed. The slave displays exactly the correct codes for Error 17.

The master is flashing both bulk and float LEDs but not mains on or inverter on. It's in an error state with no mains output. I cant find this particular LED combination failure code anywhere.

System is extremely stable and reliable when shore current limit is set to 10A and under light/medium mains demand.

It seems like when a higher charge is attempted or higher mains demand exists, something trips.

From memory, the fans automatically kick in under load or at high rates of charge but they arent even getting to that point. Switching off and back on restores power and everything appears normal again.

Does anyone know where to find a full list of LED codes? (master is flashing both bulk and float LEDs but not mains on or inverter on. )

Any assistance greatly appreciated

John

East Sussex

UK

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic