question

vicens avatar image
vicens asked

Mppt control en un mppt blue solar

En una instalacion con dos mppt blue solar, para configurarlos les conecto un mppt control, en el 150/60 con tres años instalado me da datos de produccion... y lo puedo configurar, y el otro 150/70 nuevo me sale CONECTING y no puedo hacer nada mas. Usando otro cable ve.direct y alimentacion estamos igual. Hay solucion?

20230203-115025.jpg

MPPT Controllers
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi

What is the software version of the MPPT Control? This is shows under setting 20: SOFTWARE VERSION.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
vicens avatar image
vicens answered ·

No lo se. Se puede actualizar y como?.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi

The software version of the MPPT control can be found on the MPPT Control when you go to the setttings. Setting number 20 will show the MPPT Control software version.

The latest version is version 1.03. It can be updated using a VE.Direct USB cable, the battery cable that came with the MPPT Control and VictronConnect on windows, android, linux or macos.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

vicens avatar image
vicens answered ·

Gracias, ya me lo parecia.

No pienso comprar ningún cable.

De cada dia estoy mas convencido de que victron se ha metido en un agujero y no sabe salir sin hacer añadidos en sus productos . Que ponga todos los conectores igual de una vez y se pueda actualizar todo de la misma manera.

2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

I can imagine that it is frustrating but sometimes new software is needed to solve certain problems or support newer products. Although you never answered what the current firmware version is, so I don't know whether it is running the latest version or not. When it is not running the 1.03 firmware version, an update is advised. Perhaps there is a company in the region that sells Victron products and is willing to perform the update for you?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000