question

Andy avatar image
Andy asked

Cannot move MPPT State widgets in VRM Advanced tab

Hi All,

does anyone else have the problem that the widgets for the MPPT State cannot be re-arranged on a PC?

The icon to move them around is not there or it seems all three icons which are usually in the top right corner are on top of each other on these widgets:
widget.jpg

I tested with MS Edge and also Chrome with the same result.

This is a problem only with the MPPT State widget.

vrm advancedwidget vrm
widget.jpg (25.5 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Works for me, win11, edge, firefox & chrome. I just grab the top of the tab and move them.

Your icons look weird, tried a pc restart?

Dont you other stuff to be working on ;).

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image Andy klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

I don't get the 4 arrows when hovering over the header of the widget, just a hand as if I can click on it. Doing so puts the widget in full screen...

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
dancrompton avatar image
dancrompton answered ·

I don't want to state the obvious, but did you click the lock up at the top right to enable editing?

screenshot-2023-01-18-at-003114.png

It is a little counter intuitive. To me a red lock suggests that you are in edit mode already and you need to click it to lock in the changes. When in fact the opposite is the case.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy commented ·
Definitely unlocked and I can move all other widgets...
0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered ·

OK, found the problem (or not really)... It all works on other computers just fine. Just this one computer I was working one yesterday, was not playing the game for some reason. Tried the lock in all directions but it would always just let me enlarge the widget to full screen but not move it around.
I tested on several other computers now with all kind of browsers and it seems to work everywhere but this one computer... also the icon looks OK again on these other computers.
widgets.jpgThanks all for your suggestions and quick help!

widgets.jpg (72.9 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Would right click > move work?
0 Likes 0 ·
dancrompton avatar image dancrompton commented ·

Strange I'd guess the browser needed updating or the cache needed deleting but you've tried it on different browsers?

Perhaps deleting and re-adding the widget will remedy it?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic