question

babis-fountalis avatar image
babis-fountalis asked

Quattro 24/5000 wrong voltage reading

Greetings all,

I have a strange problem with a Quattro-II 24/5000/120-50/50 (new unit).

I did some conditional AC input settings to use AC when the loads exceed 4000W along with using AC on 60% SOC up to 28.00VDC.

It worked fine for two days then suddenly popped a battery low warning and shutoff and was reading 14V while the batteries were still above 25V.

After that moment every time i try to use the conditional AC input settings it tries to 'start' inverting then stops with a low battery error reading random voltages each time bellow 14V despite the batteries being completely charged at 28.8V. If i turn the conditional AC input off it starts reading the correct voltage again and works but the moment i re-enable the conditional AC input it pops wrong again. Does anyone have any idea if it's a faulty unit or any potential issues that could be causing this problem?

The system is paired with two Smartsolar 150/85 MPPT's which read the voltage properly consistently and 10x 200AH AGM 12V batteries making a 1000AH 24V pack.

I did consider the possibility of 1 or more batteries being faulty and dropping voltage immediately when power is being drawn through them however i wasn't able to find any as well as the MPPT's weren't reading a drop either.

P.S i did update the unit to the latest firmware along with restoring all settings to default,still does the same when trying to use conditional AC input.

Thank you in advance.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery system voltage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Best talk to the dealer, can't diagnose that here, sorry.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.