question

georgebester avatar image
georgebester asked

Error 11 Steps What are they ?

Can anybody please show me what are the test steps as I am unable to reconstruct them from the scant info available. Getting proper Victron information is like pulling teeth

The failed step; it counts backwards: step 9 → 8 → 7 and so forth. Common causes:

AC0/AC1 mismatch and

Other shown error details, listed below, are not related to any known installation issue and can be caused by a faulty unit or configuration issue. In any case, also when one of below errors shows, make sure to go through all the above steps for any error 11 issue.

Step 12 ?

Step11?
Step 10?
Step 9?
Step 8 Failing step #8: check that line and neutral have not been swapped. Unlike non-grid code installations; line and neutral need to be wired correctly.

Failing steps #2-7.

Step 7 ? AC0 /AC1 mismatch. UMains error: this is fixed in VE.Bus inverter/charger firmware version 455.

Step 6 ? Communication error.

Step 5? UMains mismatch.

Step4 ? Period Time mismatch

Step3 ?

Step2 ?

Step1 ?

errorerror 11
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@georgebester

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:ve.bus_error_codes

Error 11 is related to the error 8 you also posted about. Both are usually wiring related problems.

Diagnostic steps/tests are mentioned in the manual.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
FYI sometimes there is a funny appliance you will see the error. We have had a setup where a washing machine caused the error 8/11.
0 Likes 0 ·
georgebester avatar image georgebester commented ·

Hi Alexandra

Pulling my hair out with this problem

I've done a comprehensive evaluation of this intermittent problem it can be found on the Google doc here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13iAbuEaLiIskNWNBeIonDnek8Cz97hPF5FHAJvNsAwg/edit?usp=sharing

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic