question

machined avatar image
machined asked

Cerbo showing Offline but displaying Realtime data

My cerbo went offline because wifi failed. Now its back online but its showing offline in the app and I cant get into the remote console thru VRM. The dashboard is updating the realtime stats and the cerbo locally says its connected so not sure why I cant get into it.

cerbo gx
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

petr avatar image petr commented ·
Can you check wifi setting in cerbo if it is connected to the expected wi-fi network?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
machined avatar image
machined answered ·

I'm having the same issue for months. Cerbo shows offline but vrm shows real time data, also can't remote in. I also received alerts from 6 months ago. It will eventually work after a few months and I'll finally be able to go in but if I restart the cerbo, update the firmware or anything that causes it to reboot then I won't be able to get in for a few months but vrm will still show real time stats. I keep hoping this gets resolved in firmware updates but every time I update it locks me out again. Please help Victron.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

joshua-backwell avatar image
joshua-backwell answered ·

Hello, I'm having the same issue on one of my devices as well - it was working fine for over a year, but after being shut down for a while and then powered back on today, it only shows realtime data, no historic data is updating and all the devices are showing as offline. Remote console won't connect through VRM, but if I connect directly to remote console using the Cerbo wifi access point it says there's no issue with connection and it shows that it's supposedly logging at 10min intervals. I also noticed that bluetooth won't turn on anymore, not sure if that's relevant. Lastly, I can remotely connect to the remote console using the static IP of the SIM card, so it's remotely accessible directly, but not through VRM online.

1 comment
2 |3000

joshua-backwell avatar image joshua-backwell commented ·
OK, seems like it was a false alarm, it's online now, so maybe it just took a while to register
0 Likes 0 ·