question

doewy avatar image
doewy asked

Multiplus 24V 5000 120 low battery blinking with battery full (25.95V)

I have a Multiplus 24V 5000VA 120A with a lead acid Battery 12 x 2V. When I measure the Voltage on the in of the Multiplus I measure 25.95V. But still the low battery is blinking. I cannot get the Multiplus to work. Is there any procedure to resolve my problem?

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

There are settings in the Multiplus for low battery cut out and restart voltage.

Check the manual. But to adjust you need a Mk3/USB adapter and install VE Config on your computer.

If you have a GX device, it may be possible to adjust there, or in VRM, I can't remember.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

doewy avatar image
doewy answered ·

Thanks a lot for your great help. I already made the changes and all is working fine.

It was not possible to made the changes via GX - VRM but with the Mk3/USB.

It looks like you are a real professional, maybe you can also suggest the setting which I tried to do? Because I made a wrong entry in the settings.

As mentioned above I have a battery which consists of 12 x 2V elements from Eternity Technologies (8 OPzS-ET 1220 SOLAR). A Multiplus 24V 5000VA 120A where I try to use as much as possible from my Solarpower. During the day it works totally on Solar but in the night it sometimes use AC-in to not have a low battery cycle. Which voltage you would set that the batteries have as long a life as possible and are not constantly destroyed by some charging cycles.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic