question

benji avatar image
benji asked

Probleme mit der Batterieanzeige

Hello! I have a problem with my CCGX. It shows 0% on the battery. What can be the cause? I have two LiFePo4 batteries with 160 Ah each connected to 24V. Is there an own attitude to make here? Below is a picture of my settings on CCGX.

SOC
1557498080981.png (209.2 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

Please could you give us some more information?
We need to know what batteries you are using, are they Victron brand or another brand?
What battery monitor are you using? Do you have a BMV or are you sing the MultiPlus as the battery monitor?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Ok now

1. has the BMV has a SOC reading on it

2. have you set the battery size to 160 A/H

3. Have you connected the BMV to the CCGX via the optional VE Bus Cable

4. in the CCGX have you selected the Battery monitor as the BMV unit

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

benji avatar image benji commented ·

Thank you. I did that now. now time the battery while 100% (see picture). but only 5 or 6 watts. is there still a change of the settings to make?

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image Paul B benji commented ·

So whats the problem now you have the reading.

I cant read the display as its not in english

Please be more detailed on what your question is.

please explain the full issue and also how everything bis connected.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
benji avatar image benji Paul B commented ·

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to describe my problem or my concern: Although 100% of the battery on the display of my CCGX appears, only 5 watts are charged into the battery (see picture below). On the other hand, the view on the CCGX indicates that far more watts are being fed by the photovoltaic system. Of the two feeds on MPPT 150/35 and MPPT 100/15 come 92 and 70 watts. So I think that more than 5 watts should actually be fed into the battery. My question therefore: Are any other settings to be made somewhere? If I do the transmission of data to the CCGX via the BMV 702, then I have 100% on the battery indicator, but only a charge of 5 watts. If I connect the CCGX directly through the inverter (Multiplus 24/3000 / 70-16), then the charge is at 162 watts, but the battery gauge is at 0%. Therefore again the question: Is here something to change in the attitudes or with the connections? Or can you tell me how I connect the individual parts CCGX, BMV 702, MPPT 150/35, MPPT 100/15 and MultiPlus 24/3000 / 70-16 with my LiFePO4 two pieces 160 Ah?

0 Likes 0 ·
ccgx-fluss.jpg (165.3 KiB)
daten-ccgx-watt.jpg (169.7 KiB)
benji avatar image benji commented ·

Thank you for your reply. I am happy to describe my problem or my concern: Although 100% of the battery on the display of my CCGX appears, only 5 watts are charged into the battery (see picture below). On the other hand, the view on the CCGX indicates that far more watts are being fed by the photovoltaic system. Of the two feeds on MPPT 150/35 and MPPT 100/15 come 92 and 70 watts. So I think that more than 5 watts should actually be fed into the battery. My question therefore: Are any other settings to be made somewhere? If I do the transmission of data to the CCGX via the BMV 702, then I have 100% on the battery indicator, but only a charge of 5 watts. If I connect the CCGX directly through the inverter (Multiplus 24/3000 / 70-16), then the charge is at 162 watts, but the battery gauge is at 0%. Therefore again the question: Is here something to change in the attitudes or with the connections? Or can you tell me how I connect the individual parts CCGX, BMV 702, MPPT 150/35, MPPT 100/15 and MultiPlus 24/3000 / 70-16 with my LiFePO4 two pieces 160 Ah?

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ benji commented ·

Is it possible that there's some DC loads connected to the battery? If so, then they are powered by solar as long as there is enough power to feed them.

Under Settings/System Setup you can check "Has DC System", which will add another Icon to the display, showing how much power the DC loads are sucking.

0 Likes 0 ·
benji avatar image
benji answered ·

I have 2 pieces of 160 AH victron LifePo4. also a CCGX and a Multiplus 24/3000 / 70-16. A Ve.Bus BMS.

2 |3000

benji avatar image
benji answered ·

also a Bmv 702

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic