question

jdsadventures avatar image
jdsadventures asked

Muliplus Dead?

Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120 will not power up has a solid 12.5~13.5v to the terminals on the inverter. Was working fine yesterday, today nothing, no leds, no error codes sent to cerbo. Tried disconnecting DC cables and reconnecting. Also removed remote and cerbo by unplugging them from inverter and then tried using the switch on the inverter. Still nothing, just dead. Any suggestions? Thanks.

led
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
netrange avatar image
netrange answered ·

Checked für Fuse inside the Multi?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jdsadventures avatar image
jdsadventures answered ·

I did not see any fuses inside the Multiplus. Do you know there is one? If so do you know where it is? The manual says nothing about an internal fuse on the DC side. Thanks!

1 comment
2 |3000

netrange avatar image netrange commented ·

Excuse me ... my mistake ... Fuse is installed in the Phoenix ... the MP2 has none ... it goes directly to the fet bridge

BUT a fuse on the AC side at the toroidal power feed

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic