question

andy22 avatar image
andy22 asked

Powering Cerbo GX with external power supply possible? Externes 24V Netzteil erlaubt?

Hi,

can I supply the Cerbo GX with a normal 24V power supply (AC/DC) if I have a BMS connected via VE.CAN (Batrium) at the same time (48V LFP battery)? Or is there anything against it?

Hallo,

kann ich den Cerbo GX mit einem normalen 24V Netzteil (AC/DC) versorgen, wenn ich gleichzeitig ein BMS über VE.CAN (Batrium) angeschlossen habe (von einer 48V LFP Batterie)? Oder spricht irgendetwas dagegen?

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
awalkerinuk avatar image
awalkerinuk answered ·

I do just that. Not sure if there is anything against it though.

I just like the fact it is always on. Being grid tied it was just easier.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jean-Pierre Krickx avatar image
Jean-Pierre Krickx answered ·

You can use any DC power supply between 10 and 70 volts to power the Cerbo.You can also connect de Cerbo directly to the batteries.

2 |3000

andy22 avatar image
andy22 answered ·

Thank you!

1 comment
2 |3000

Jean-Pierre Krickx avatar image Jean-Pierre Krickx commented ·

You are welcome

0 Likes 0 ·