question

lmorales avatar image
lmorales asked

EV Charging Station schedule charging sessions

HI,

I just installed our first EV Charging station unit. Quality and general performance are ok, but I miss severals basic functions:

1) Schedule charging sessions. On manual mode it´s very important to program charging session on night periods when grid energy it is more cheap, Do you think to add this function?

2) Manual IP address. When you connect to an existing wifi network, you can´t assign statical IP address, (should be great for NAT and remote access to the charger). Please add this!!.

3) RFID connection. On beta units and YouTube videos I could see and RFID logo on upper right side. Will this function be running on future?

4) Grid Power info. For not overload the main grid power switch, (in manual mode when the EV Station could get energy from network), do you have this function ready?

(I.E. Grid Power 7,5 KW. Actual consumption in house from grid 4,0 KW. If you have 25 A in manual mode, you will exceed total power, ( 4,0 house+ 5,75 EV charger = 9,75 KW), and main switch will go break down.

Please les us know.

Best regards.

Longinos Morales.

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi,
1) it is part of the next update

2) we have it already :1670432032822.png

3)yes, but not for the current hardware

4) yes, we are planning to add this, but there are other priorities for now

1670432032822.png (140.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.