question

crimu avatar image
crimu asked

Grid Lost after adding ESS assistant

Hi!

I have three phase system running with three Multiplus-II and Pylontech Batteries. I added ESS assistant to all of the Multis. Now Im getting "Grid Alarm: Grid Lost" error all the time.

nayttokuva-2022-12-06-204155.png

I tried to find solutions but had no luck. I would like to keep the batteries charged from the grid.

If any other info needed pls tell. Thank you!

Multiplus-IIESSPylontech3 phaseess discharging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
matt1309 avatar image
matt1309 answered ·

Hi @Crimu

How are you monitoring the grid connection? What grid meter do you have connected?

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

crimu avatar image crimu commented ·

The system doesnt have any separate meter. I have that AC current sensor. So should it be installed? Or do I need something else?

0 Likes 0 ·
matt1309 avatar image matt1309 crimu commented ·

Yes i believe you need to either use the AC current sensor or a seperate energy meter so that the system knows how much is coming to/from the grid.

Apologies I'm unfamiliar with 3 phase systems, with single phase it should be as simple as attaching the AC current sensor and setting it up as such in cerbo gx. I assume it's similar for three phase but I've no experience with three phase so unsure if there's any extra steps required.

0 Likes 0 ·
crimu avatar image crimu matt1309 commented ·
I think this will help! Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·
matt1309 avatar image matt1309 crimu commented ·

Had a quick google i think it should be the same for three phase. Once Assistant loaded onto each inverter and CT clamp/AC current sensor installed it should show each phase of grid

0 Likes 0 ·
crimu avatar image crimu matt1309 commented ·
Alright so I have to order two more. Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·