question

saboken avatar image
saboken asked

Am I missing something? Waiting for data?

screenshot-20221120-074147.pngDid I miss a setting? Been getting this for a couple weeks now.

"This product is configured for VE.Smart networking and is waiting for data."

screenshot-20221120-074147.png

VE.Smart Network
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@saboken

What is it networked with?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
saboken avatar image
saboken answered ·

I'm starting it think I made a Big mistake buying Victron. $15K and a Authorized installer that did the worst job I've ever seen. So many issues. I'm about to rip it all out and sell it all! Even Battle Born who sent me to the installer in Quartzite won't help because when I said I was working on a YouTube review of the installer they stopped answering me ! I had no issues with Battle Born until that ! They make a great battery i got 2 Game changers from them. I've been left to figure this all out on my own and even had to pay a mobile Victron rep over $300 just to visit me! It's starting to look like some kind of scam!!! Hardware that works but any mistakes by the installer with nthe hardware installation or settings and its all on the customer to figure out and pay for above and beyond the original investment!!! Even if I was still in quartzite I wouldn't let them touch my rig again after the butchered job they did! This issue is all over the message board and no answer for any of them? Shame on Victron ! Their contact method on their Website gets nothing done they don't respond. I've tried 3 times!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
Would you mind letting me know who your installer was in Quartzsite? I own and operate an RV service and repair business with over 25 years in the industry, 16 of them there in Quartzsite in the winter. I hate hearing about people's bad experiences but I appreciate knowing who they are dissatisfied with. I get so much business that I can't handle it all so I make a lot of referrals to other businesses. There are a few that I absolutely will not send anyone to under any circumstances. If you don't want to mention names on here you can DM me. If I had to guess my first guess would be Solar Bills. Worst. Company. Ever.
0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

This issue is all over the message board and no answer for any of them?

You posted a screenshot with a single device configured for VE.Smart Networking.

VE.Smart Networking needs at least two devices to have something to network together.

When asked which other devices are you trying to connect to, you gave no answer.

Almost a year later you post a rant, but still give no answer to the request for clarifications/details.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Smart Networking Manual