question

henne avatar image
henne asked

OpenDTU or Ahoy DTU as PV Inverter in VenusOS

Hi community,

inspired by the dbus-shelly-3em-smartmeter from @fabian-lauer, and dbus-shelly-1pm-pvinverter from @vikt0rm, I have created a Github project to usen OpenDTU for Hoymiles and TSUN Inverter API to show PV values in VenusOS as a PV inverter. So you do not need any Shelly or metering device to get a reading into Venus and VRM Portal. Hope you find this useful. Attached are some screenshots and the link to Github: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu

overview.png

devicelist.pngdevice.pngdevicedetails.png

Venus OS
devicelist.png (106.2 KiB)
device.png (92.0 KiB)
devicedetails.png (104.1 KiB)
overview.png (162.6 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

42 Answers
bonzai avatar image
bonzai answered Ā·

Hello henne, wonderful, thank you. I'm just waiting for my parts for the DTU. Short question: will it also show me the volts and amps in the portal like a charge controller? or will it stay like Shelly? the performance of the Hoymiles can be ā€œadjustedā€ via mqtt via the DTU. Will they also implement that so that it can be controlled by the ESS like the Mppts?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Nice to hear it was not just for me ;-) To your questions:

As My Hoymiles Inverter and with that OpenDTU is only single phase you can only see Voltage and Current of this phase. I cannot say if that is different for 3 phase Hoymiles, but should also work. I just need to implement this. Venus and VRM Portal seem to calculate then the overall Current from all phases. That is why you do not see a current in my screenshot for AC Totals, you cannot write to Total Current or Voltage anymore in dbus. but it should be accurate enough for Victron/Venus and VRM. So for now the code is single phase only.

Currently this is only to pull data from OpenDTU into dbus, no way back from Victron ESS to Hoymiles. This is not my use case, but if that is needed, then please help to add the required code. For now I control the hoymiles from home-assistant.

HTH

2 |3000

fido avatar image
fido answered Ā·

Hello henne,

great job, that was exactly what I'm searching for. I just setup today my OpenDTU, and now I'm very happy, that I could integrate my 2 Hoymiles 1500 which extend my Solar System.

In the Victron settings it looks like, it only takes data from the first inverter, connected to the OpenDTU (It is showing the serial of the Inverter)

Did you plan to expand this to work with multiple inverter?

2 |3000

bonzai avatar image
bonzai answered Ā·

hello henne, could now finally put my ahoydtu into operation. unfortunately only the first one is displayed here. the calculation does not refer to the total but only to the first inverter. I can't really test it because the sun has made itself quite rare here. Since I don't have a plan from programming, I don't know how complicated it would be to show the inverters individually, such as L1,L2,L2. Or at least read the complete total from the Dtu.

as a last resort, you could create a separate dtu for each inverter and run it with a different instance. but that would not be an elegant solution

7 comments
2 |3000

henne avatar image henne commented Ā·

please open an issue on github and provide the json file from your dtu and I try to implement it

http://ā€žopendtuipā€œ/api/livedata/status

0 Likes 0 Ā·
bonzai avatar image bonzai henne commented Ā·
ich glaube genau hier liegt das Problem, ich habe keine opendtu sondern ahoydtu. dort gibt es dieses JSON gar nicht
0 Likes 0 Ā·
this is only for opendtu, not ahoy, if it works then ok, but I have only written it for opendtu and will not support ahoy
0 Likes 0 Ā·
ok. opendtu lƤuft nur mit esp32?! dann muss ich nen neues board bestellen. wusste nicht das die unterschiede so groƟ sind
0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image henne bonzai commented Ā·

opendtu lƤuft nur auf dem esp32. Wenn du Daten siehst mit ahoy, dann muss es auch da die gleiche URL geben, weil die Frage ich ab. Aber es kann sein, dass diese JSON Datei dort anders strukturiert ist, wie bei OpenDTU. Dort stimmen auch bei 2 Inverter die Summen, aber ich habe bisher immer nur einen Inverter per Serial angezeigt, weil ich nur einen habe.

Am einfachsten wƤre einen ESP32 zu nehmen, wenn es noch mehr Leute wƤren, die ahoy brauchen, mĆ¼sste ich mir das anschauen. Dann bitte einen github request erƶffnen. Danke!

0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image henne henne commented Ā·

I have added an enhancement, I'll check what I can do do out of ahoy, I have now setup an ahoy as well and will check api.

https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/issues/5

0 Likes 0 Ā·

thank you very much. i orderd now a esp32 board. i give you a feedback when i have finished an can test it.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
fido avatar image
fido answered Ā·

Hello bonzai, I had the same. Actual the ID of the first inverter is shown only, but the Power should be shown from all. (Current only from first)

I also tried my self, and could change the code to implement seperated phase selection. I had send this henne, so that he can check if this would be OK. So maybe there would be an update soon.

(As you can see, sun is here also realy rare)

devicedetails-multiphase.jpg

2 |3000

bonzai avatar image
bonzai answered Ā·

I have a 1-phase inverter (HM-1500 and HM-1200) together in a DTU. and I believe that the values are not totally taken over here, but only from the first one. or do you have the same setup and split it into "2 phases"?

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

for some odd reasons, I do not get notifications from this victron forum, Iā€˜ll have a look tomorrow and will check the code. Currently it does indeed only take 1 phase, as I have only 1. Can you open a github issue and provide the json output with multiple phases? https://github.com/tbnobody/OpenDTU/blob/master/docs/Web-API.md

http://ā€žopendtuipā€œ/api/livedata/status

thank you

2 |3000

fido avatar image
fido answered Ā·

Hello henne,

I think there is maybe a missunderstanding of the phase connection. The Inverter itself is singlephase, but one inverter is connected to L1, and the other is connected to L2.

I got the json data and could send it to you, but in fact there are only two inverter, not one.

I created a fork for this at git hub, but I don't know if this was the right way. So I would do this as issue.

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

@Bonzai I have added ahoy support for 1 inverter now so you do not need to buy an esp32. but I still need an json output from you to check if it also works with 2 inverters in ahoy

please provide output from: http://Your.IP.at.home/api/live

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

@Bonzai multiple inverter support added, also on a single phase, please test. Should also work for ahoy

@Fido your code is added and was very helpful, thank you!

2 |3000

bonzai avatar image
bonzai answered Ā·

Thank you for your work henne, unfortunately i could not provide the desired json because i won't be home until this evening. I'll try it right away this weekend. I ordered the esp32 anyway.

are there actually differences between opendtu and ahoydtu?

how often do you have the data read out by the hoymiles with the dtu

2 comments
2 |3000

I find the opendtu webinterface nicer and their json is better to parse and use in the script. But ahoy has a very conveniant web installer and I think it can sleep, when there is no sun. Finally it all comes down to personal preference.

But I liked the challenge to implement it

0 Likes 0 Ā·
hi, i opend a issu on github (my first time) where i pasted my json. sorry, i was not able to upload it
0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Thank you guys, for your json files. I have now implemenented and verified to support multiple inverter on different setups per phase. This all works now with ahoyDTU and openDTU.

2 |3000

fido avatar image
fido answered Ā·

Hello henne changes looks good. Great to see a project growing.

I noted, that you changed the note for the "AC position" (2=AC output 2) I think that is more sensible, but in the docs you linked at github it is different:

https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/wiki/dbus#pv-inverters

Did you tested it by yourself, or do you have another documetation?

1 comment
2 |3000

If I use 2, then I do not see the inverter at all, but my Multiplus has 1 output and 2 input. So I thought it is wrong, but you are right I reverted back to documentation.
0 Likes 0 Ā·
zeka1 avatar image
zeka1 answered Ā·

Hello henne,

I made also changes to your scripte and look for addtional things in the VRM illustration pages.

Name: from the DTUData .json streem (all installed inverter can be extraced)

Firmware: from the .json streem -> ahoy DTU -> 0.5.28

Hardware: from the .json streem -> ahoy DTU -> ESP8266

Serial number: from the .json streem -> ahoy DTU ->116173417XXX (Inverter 0 oder 1 oder 2)

perhaps we can exchange this topics

gerateliste.jpggerat-1.jpggerat-2.jpg

gerateliste.jpg (32.0 KiB)
gerat-1.jpg (33.0 KiB)
gerat-2.jpg (31.6 KiB)
2 |3000

tkuehne avatar image
tkuehne answered Ā·

I'm just playing around with the installation, as I do not have an actual Hoymiles inverter yet. In my OpenDTU i created a dummy inverter with a bogus serial number. The inverter is now listed in the openDTU webapp, but obviously does not have actual data.

However, following the installation instructions for the dbus-opendtu service, I would expect that I should be able to see the openDTU device as a PV inverter in VenusOS, right? Apparently this is not the case however, and I am wondering if my installation is correct.

For instance, I set my log level to DEBUG in config.ini and I would expect to regularly see entries in /data/dbus-opendtu/current.log, but the file does not exist, making it look like the service is not running. How can I check if the service is in fact running?

Best,

Tom

2 |3000

tkuehne avatar image
tkuehne answered Ā·

i noticed that if i run "python ./dbus-opendtu.py" in /data/dbus-opendtu I get an error message:

File "./dbus-opendtu.py", line 90
    polling_interval = 250
    ^
  IndentationError: expected an indented block

Seems like a simpe indentation error in the code. I fixed that and the manual start now seems to run, but it now complains about not geting a response from openDTU.

For this, I tried to enter, i.e.

http://xx.xx.xx.xx/api/livedata/status

into the browser of my PC and I get a block of JSON data.

If I try on my VenusOS CLI:

curl http://xx.xx.xx.xx/api/livedata/status

it comes back empty. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,

Thomas

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi, the ideniation bug is fixed. For all problemes please use github, where I can easier work on and consolidate.

can you check network connectivity from Victron to OprnDTU using PING? As it works for others I would suspect the problem is on your network.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
tkuehne avatar image
tkuehne answered Ā·

found my error, I disabled "Allow readonly access to web interface" on my OpenDTU, doh!

2 |3000

andre77 avatar image
andre77 answered Ā·

Hi @henne

I'm not able to get a tasmota (sonoff pow) working with generic template. I have uncommented und configured everythink below "[Template]".tasmota-venus-config-ini.png2023-01-11-18-22-33-window.png But there there should be any failure, because it didn't work. Can you or anybody help me?

Andre

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

for any issue, please use github, it is easier to track.

1. please check the current.log in Info or Debug Mode,

2 Test the Tasmota URL in your Browser, if that is reachable. http://192.168.0.85/cm?=STATUS+8

3.Ping also the tasmota from Victron

2 |3000

andre77 avatar image
andre77 answered Ā·

ping.png
status.pngImage Caption

Hi @henne,

Ping from VenusOS and status (RestApi) are still reachable.

I'm probably too incapable of looking for the log files. I don't know how to get into info mode.

Where in github shuold I place my problem?

Greetings Andre

ping.png (13.7 KiB)
status.png (10.8 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

andre77 avatar image andre77 commented Ā·

I have found my mistake or rather the solution to the problem.

After a complete reinstallation of Venus OS and the new integration of "dbus-opendtu" plus configuration as a template for Tasmota, everything now works as expected.

@henne: Thank you for the perfect implementation.

Greetings and good night

1 Like 1 Ā·
henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Hey,

Here you can file a new issue https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/issues

Simply edit the config file and change from logging=ERROR to DEBUG.

The rest seems to be OK.

That log may help.

2 |3000

elko avatar image
elko answered Ā·

Hello, I use two Shelly 1 PM and a Sonoff POW R2.

Do I understand correctly that I can add all of them via your driver?

Does the driver have to be installed once or three times in my case?

Up to which VenusOS version does the driver work?

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Hey,

currently we have a branch, that can read up to 10 ahoy or openDTU Inverter from a single source and creates up to 10 Inverter in dbus (VRM and Venus).

The code would be ready in further steps to support from a single script multiple REST based devices in a single instance, but we are not yet there. So for now you have to install multiple times. I guess if the merge works fine, we will see a single Instance to support up to 10 different Shelly or Sonoff devices in a couple of weeks.

I have started with 2.80 as VenusOS version and I'm currently on beta 3.0 which works. As we use the official Victron dbus API, it should be quite compatible. I cannot say what is the earliest release that is supported.

This is the branch: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/tree/Multi-Inverter

HTH

2 |3000

elko avatar image
elko answered Ā·

@henne

Thank you for your quick reply!

I would then wait until you have completed the multi-inverter driver. :)
Although it's too German "schon in den Fingern juckt.."

Could you then give a quick feedback?

I am currently still on VenusOS 2.92 because the BMS driver does not work properly under > 3.00.

1 comment
2 |3000

can you create a github enhancement request? that woul help to track it: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/issues/new/choose

0 Likes 0 Ā·
tux011 avatar image
tux011 answered Ā·

At first: @henne, Thank You for the great job programming this helpful tool!

It works fine!

It is possible to add also the support for the DECT200, DECT210 from AVM to show the power of different kind of inverters - like with the shelly stuff?

In the evcc project it was already realised in "go" Language:

https://github.com/evcc-io/evcc/blob/master/charger/fritzdect.go

Any feedback will be helpful, thanks

Dietmar

1 comment
2 |3000

can you create a github enhancement request? that woul help to track it: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/issues/new/choose

0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

hey, the script can work with any basic authenticated and unauthenticaed rest based json device using http.

I have only created the templates for shelly and tasmota. So you can create the fritz and I will include it in the project, feel free to do so.

It should work if it is http json rest based. Not sure fritz is using an rest api and giving you a json export

2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Latest Stable release published with Multi Inverter Support https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/releases/tag/stable

1 comment
2 |3000

elko avatar image elko commented Ā·

Thanks! I'll test it right away :)

0 Likes 0 Ā·
elko avatar image
elko answered Ā·

@henne

I still don't get it completely.

In the config I changed to template.

I want a Shelly 1gen first and then a Tasmota.

Below in the config are examples.

Do I have to re-insert this at a certain place?

1673900755924.png

1673900555440.png

log

2023-01-16 20:20:30,68 root CRITICAL Error at main
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py", line 397, in main
    service = DbusService(
  File "/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py", line 55, in __init__
    self._readConfig(actual_inverter)
  File "/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py", line 135, in _readConfig
    self.custpower          = config['TEMPLATE']['CUST_Power'].split("/")
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/configparser.py", line 1254, in __getitem__
    raise KeyError(key)
KeyError: 'CUST_Power'

The uninstall doesn't work.
1673901356654.png

Adding it to rc.local doesn't work correctly for me. Here it is appended to an existing loop. A new paragraph would certainly make sense here.

1673901525252.png

for example
1673901559196.png

Edit:

I reinstalled it again and this time pulled the main.zip over directly from github and installed it manually.

The Shelly seems to be working now.

How can I change the phase?

Can I still add the Sonoff via this new driver version?

1673900555440.png (30.5 KiB)
1673900755924.png (46.0 KiB)
1673901356654.png (14.7 KiB)
1673901525252.png (16.9 KiB)
1673901559196.png (15.5 KiB)
2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

change the phase on the Inverter0.

Currently Tasmota as a second does not work yet. We clean the code at the moment and after that I will add the option for up to 10 REST devices.

But Iā€˜m not wizard :-) Have a family, a job and a hobby that need their time. But it is on the roadmap, pleare test and for any problem, file a new issue on github please.

1 comment
2 |3000

All good, I thought that had already been implemented. Thank you for the time you invest in this project! :)

0 Likes 0 Ā·
elko avatar image
elko answered Ā·

How far is the topic with the multi inverter?

1 comment
2 |3000

see below comment
0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

The first code change is done and it works with only Template or with 1 opendtu or 1 ahoy and multiple templates. I will push the code later to github and then you can test the branch, before we merge into main.

1676566948383.png

1676566948383.png (85.9 KiB)
5 comments
2 |3000

0 Likes 0 Ā·
elko avatar image elko henne commented Ā·

Thanks!

To my understanding.
I have OpenDTU as well as Shelly and Tasmota devices that I want to integrate.
Do I have to install this driver twice?

0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image henne elko commented Ā·

No 1 is enough. It supports OpenDTU, which can include up to 10 inverter plus multiple Shellies and Tasmotas. I have testet with OpenDTU and 4 Template devices (Shelly and Tasmota).

Single Drive many Inverter ;-)
But please use the branch https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/tree/Mutli-Template
Please test and give feedback on github, we will merge later after some more testing.

0 Likes 0 Ā·

I have a WR that I want to include later via your drivers (Shelly). Can I assign the same ID so that the data remains in the VRM portal and is continued? or is that not possible?

1676762438707.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1676762438707.png (35.5 KiB)

Somehow the phases L1/L2 are different in Venus OS and the config file.

1676766151461.png

1676766215931.png

1676766244500.png

0 Likes 0 Ā·
1676766151461.png (46.0 KiB)
1676766215931.png (38.4 KiB)
1676766244500.png (37.9 KiB)
henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Please file Bugs, Problems and Questions on github: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu#troubleshooting

This is fixed.

For the ID, I would give it a try, it can work, but I have never tested.

1 comment
2 |3000

Thanks, seems to work!

I reported a problem via github

0 Likes 0 Ā·
maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto answered Ā·

Hallo miteinander,

Also die alte lief zu mindest die neu Software macht nur Probleme.

Aus dem Debug file werd ich auch nicht schlau das er das gerƤt erkennt im dbus-Spy

DTU Is up do date.

1680083954810.pngAhoyDTU

GerƤteliste is er auch drinnen :) mit der Info das er keine Ahnung hat was fĆ¼r eine zustand er hat xD.

1680084027055.png

1680083866811.pngAnsicht

Die Logs:

2023-03-29 09:44:51,390 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=4839713, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:44:51,409 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=10, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:44:51,416 root INFO Start

2023-03-29 09:44:51,453 root INFO Registering dtu devices

2023-03-29 09:44:51,528 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:44:51,569 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:44:51,608 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1052

2023-03-29 09:44:51,632 root INFO Number of Inverters found: 1

2023-03-29 09:44:51,637 root DEBUG com.victronenergy.charger /DeviceInstance = 34

2023-03-29 09:44:51,694 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport / has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:51,791 root INFO registered ourselves on D-Bus as com.victronenergy.charger.http_34

2023-03-29 09:44:51,852 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Mgmt has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:51,880 root DEBUG added /Mgmt/ProcessName with start value /data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,893 root DEBUG added /Mgmt/ProcessVersion with start value Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,902 root DEBUG added /Mgmt/Connection with start value OpenDTU HTTP JSON service. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,917 root DEBUG added /DeviceInstance with start value 34. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,937 root DEBUG added /ProductId with start value 65535. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,952 root DEBUG added /ProductName with start value OpenDTU. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,961 root INFO Name of Inverters found: Huehnerhaus

2023-03-29 09:44:51,973 root DEBUG added /CustomName with start value Huehnerhaus. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,982 root DEBUG added /Connected with start value 1. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,987 root DEBUG added /Latency with start value None. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,991 root DEBUG added /FirmwareVersion with start value 0.1. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:51,995 root DEBUG added /HardwareVersion with start value 0. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:52,1 root DEBUG added /Position with start value 0. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:52,5 root INFO ESP8266 detected, reducing polling to 10000

2023-03-29 09:44:52,12 root DEBUG added /Serial with start value Huehnerhaus. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:52,18 root DEBUG added /UpdateIndex with start value 0. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:52,22 root DEBUG added /StatusCode with start value 0. Writeable is False

2023-03-29 09:44:52,27 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,30 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/Energy has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,34 root DEBUG added /Ac/Energy/Forward with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,39 root DEBUG added /Ac/Power with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,44 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L1 has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,48 root DEBUG added /Ac/L1/Voltage with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,52 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L2 has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,56 root DEBUG added /Ac/L2/Voltage with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,60 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L3 has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,64 root DEBUG added /Ac/L3/Voltage with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,68 root DEBUG added /Ac/L1/Current with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,74 root DEBUG added /Ac/L2/Current with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,79 root DEBUG added /Ac/L3/Current with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,83 root DEBUG added /Ac/L1/Power with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,87 root DEBUG added /Ac/L2/Power with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,91 root DEBUG added /Ac/L3/Power with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,103 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L1/Energy has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,107 root DEBUG added /Ac/L1/Energy/Forward with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,112 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L2/Energy has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,120 root DEBUG added /Ac/L2/Energy/Forward with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,126 root DEBUG VeDbusTreeExport /Ac/L3/Energy has been created

2023-03-29 09:44:52,129 root DEBUG added /Ac/L3/Energy/Forward with start value None. Writeable is True

2023-03-29 09:44:52,132 root INFO Number of Inverters found: 1

2023-03-29 09:44:52,137 root INFO Connected to dbus, and switching over to gobject.MainLoop() (= event based)

2023-03-29 09:44:52,281 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:44:52,312 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': dbus.String('/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': dbus.String('Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/Connection': dbus.String('OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', variant_level=1), 'DeviceInstance': dbus.Int32(34, variant_level=1), 'ProductId': dbus.Int32(65535, variant_level=1), 'ProductName': dbus.String('OpenDTU', variant_level=1), 'CustomName': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'Connected': dbus.Int32(1, variant_level=1), 'Latency': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'FirmwareVersion': dbus.Double(0.1, variant_level=1), 'HardwareVersion': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Position': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Serial': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'UpdateIndex': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'StatusCode': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Ac/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:44:52,381 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:44:52,425 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': dbus.String('/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': dbus.String('Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/Connection': dbus.String('OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', variant_level=1), 'DeviceInstance': dbus.Int32(34, variant_level=1), 'ProductId': dbus.Int32(65535, variant_level=1), 'ProductName': dbus.String('OpenDTU', variant_level=1), 'CustomName': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'Connected': dbus.Int32(1, variant_level=1), 'Latency': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'FirmwareVersion': dbus.Double(0.1, variant_level=1), 'HardwareVersion': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Position': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Serial': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'UpdateIndex': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'StatusCode': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Ac/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:44:52,470 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:44:52,488 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': dbus.String('/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': dbus.String('Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/Connection': dbus.String('OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', variant_level=1), 'DeviceInstance': dbus.Int32(34, variant_level=1), 'ProductId': dbus.Int32(65535, variant_level=1), 'ProductName': dbus.String('OpenDTU', variant_level=1), 'CustomName': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'Connected': dbus.Int32(1, variant_level=1), 'Latency': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'FirmwareVersion': dbus.Double(0.1, variant_level=1), 'HardwareVersion': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Position': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Serial': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'UpdateIndex': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'StatusCode': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Ac/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:44:52,522 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:44:52,530 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': '/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': 'Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', 'Mgmt/Connection': 'OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', 'DeviceInstance': '34', 'ProductId': '0xFFFF', 'ProductName': 'OpenDTU', 'CustomName': 'Huehnerhaus', 'Connected': '1', 'Latency': '---', 'FirmwareVersion': '0.1', 'HardwareVersion': '0', 'Position': '0', 'Serial': 'Huehnerhaus', 'UpdateIndex': '0', 'StatusCode': '0', 'Ac/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/Power': '---', 'Ac/L1/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L2/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L3/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L1/Current': '---', 'Ac/L2/Current': '---', 'Ac/L3/Current': '---', 'Ac/L1/Power': '---', 'Ac/L2/Power': '---', 'Ac/L3/Power': '---', 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': '---'}

2023-03-29 09:44:52,554 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:44:52,564 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': '/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': 'Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', 'Mgmt/Connection': 'OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', 'DeviceInstance': '34', 'ProductId': '0xFFFF', 'ProductName': 'OpenDTU', 'CustomName': 'Huehnerhaus', 'Connected': '1', 'Latency': '---', 'FirmwareVersion': '0.1', 'HardwareVersion': '0', 'Position': '0', 'Serial': 'Huehnerhaus', 'UpdateIndex': '0', 'StatusCode': '0', 'Ac/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/Power': '---', 'Ac/L1/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L2/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L3/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L1/Current': '---', 'Ac/L2/Current': '---', 'Ac/L3/Current': '---', 'Ac/L1/Power': '---', 'Ac/L2/Power': '---', 'Ac/L3/Power': '---', 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': '---'}

2023-03-29 09:45:02,25 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:02,145 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:02,200 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1052

2023-03-29 09:45:02,276 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:02,391 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 155

2023-03-29 09:45:02,441 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.208

2023-03-29 09:45:02,482 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:12,35 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:12,73 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:12,112 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1052

2023-03-29 09:45:12,149 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:12,154 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 155

2023-03-29 09:45:12,160 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.208

2023-03-29 09:45:12,163 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:22,45 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:22,83 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:22,133 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:45:22,159 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:22,233 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 162

2023-03-29 09:45:22,262 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.211

2023-03-29 09:45:22,287 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:28,239 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:45:28,274 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': dbus.String('/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': dbus.String('Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', variant_level=1), 'Mgmt/Connection': dbus.String('OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', variant_level=1), 'DeviceInstance': dbus.Int32(34, variant_level=1), 'ProductId': dbus.Int32(65535, variant_level=1), 'ProductName': dbus.String('OpenDTU', variant_level=1), 'CustomName': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'Connected': dbus.Int32(1, variant_level=1), 'Latency': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'FirmwareVersion': dbus.Double(0.1, variant_level=1), 'HardwareVersion': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Position': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Serial': dbus.String('Huehnerhaus', variant_level=1), 'UpdateIndex': dbus.Int32(3, variant_level=1), 'StatusCode': dbus.Int32(0, variant_level=1), 'Ac/Energy/Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1), 'Ac/Power': dbus.Int32(162, variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Voltage': dbus.Double(227.8, variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Current': dbus.Double(0.71, variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Power': dbus.Int32(162, variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1), 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:28,416 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /

2023-03-29 09:45:28,470 root DEBUG {'Mgmt/ProcessName': '/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', 'Mgmt/ProcessVersion': 'Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', 'Mgmt/Connection': 'OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', 'DeviceInstance': '34', 'ProductId': '0xFFFF', 'ProductName': 'OpenDTU', 'CustomName': 'Huehnerhaus', 'Connected': '1', 'Latency': '---', 'FirmwareVersion': '0.1', 'HardwareVersion': '0', 'Position': '0', 'Serial': 'Huehnerhaus', 'UpdateIndex': '3', 'StatusCode': '0', 'Ac/Energy/Forward': '334.21KWh', 'Ac/Power': '162W', 'Ac/L1/Voltage': '227.8V', 'Ac/L2/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L3/Voltage': '---', 'Ac/L1/Current': '0.7A', 'Ac/L2/Current': '---', 'Ac/L3/Current': '---', 'Ac/L1/Power': '162W', 'Ac/L2/Power': '---', 'Ac/L3/Power': '---', 'Ac/L1/Energy/Forward': '334.21KWh', 'Ac/L2/Energy/Forward': '---', 'Ac/L3/Energy/Forward': '---'}

2023-03-29 09:45:32,49 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:32,84 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:32,134 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:45:32,153 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:32,186 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 164.1

2023-03-29 09:45:32,251 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.211

2023-03-29 09:45:32,285 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:34,678 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac

2023-03-29 09:45:34,691 root DEBUG {'Energy/Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1), 'Power': dbus.Double(164.1, variant_level=1), 'L1/Voltage': dbus.Double(227.6, variant_level=1), 'L2/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L3/Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L1/Current': dbus.Double(0.72, variant_level=1), 'L2/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L3/Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L1/Power': dbus.Double(164.1, variant_level=1), 'L2/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L3/Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L1/Energy/Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1), 'L2/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'L3/Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,751 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/Energy

2023-03-29 09:45:34,757 root DEBUG {'Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,766 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L1

2023-03-29 09:45:34,770 root DEBUG {'Voltage': dbus.Double(227.6, variant_level=1), 'Current': dbus.Double(0.72, variant_level=1), 'Power': dbus.Double(164.1, variant_level=1), 'Energy/Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,780 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L1/Energy

2023-03-29 09:45:34,783 root DEBUG {'Forward': dbus.Double(334.211, variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,793 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L2

2023-03-29 09:45:34,797 root DEBUG {'Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,809 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L2/Energy

2023-03-29 09:45:34,813 root DEBUG {'Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,830 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L3

2023-03-29 09:45:34,834 root DEBUG {'Voltage': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Current': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Power': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1), 'Energy/Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,852 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Ac/L3/Energy

2023-03-29 09:45:34,871 root DEBUG {'Forward': dbus.Array([], signature=dbus.Signature('i'), variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:34,892 root DEBUG _get_value_handler called for /Mgmt

2023-03-29 09:45:34,897 root DEBUG {'ProcessName': dbus.String('/data/dbus-opendtu/dbus-opendtu.py', variant_level=1), 'ProcessVersion': dbus.String('Unkown version, and running on Python 3.8.13', variant_level=1), 'Connection': dbus.String('OpenDTU HTTP JSON service', variant_level=1)}

2023-03-29 09:45:42,56 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:42,145 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:42,184 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:45:42,206 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:42,271 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 166.7

2023-03-29 09:45:42,314 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.211

2023-03-29 09:45:42,350 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:52,67 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:45:52,167 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:45:52,206 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:45:52,250 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:45:52,270 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 166.7

2023-03-29 09:45:52,283 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.211

2023-03-29 09:45:52,287 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:45:52,346 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083152.3461912

2023-03-29 09:45:52,379 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 166.7

2023-03-29 09:46:02,75 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:02,193 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:02,275 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:46:02,360 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:02,414 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 166.7

2023-03-29 09:46:02,434 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.211

2023-03-29 09:46:02,437 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:12,85 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:12,141 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:12,184 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1046

2023-03-29 09:46:12,203 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:12,270 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 172.1

2023-03-29 09:46:12,282 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.212

2023-03-29 09:46:12,328 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:22,135 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:22,189 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:22,246 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1056

2023-03-29 09:46:22,293 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:22,336 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 173

2023-03-29 09:46:22,427 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.212

2023-03-29 09:46:22,445 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:32,145 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:32,349 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:32,469 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1056

2023-03-29 09:46:32,515 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:32,573 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 174.3

2023-03-29 09:46:32,636 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.213

2023-03-29 09:46:32,668 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:42,153 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:42,270 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:42,418 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1056

2023-03-29 09:46:42,472 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:42,484 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 174.3

2023-03-29 09:46:42,492 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.213

2023-03-29 09:46:42,503 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:52,158 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:46:52,196 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:46:52,253 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1056

2023-03-29 09:46:52,310 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:46:52,346 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 174.3

2023-03-29 09:46:52,350 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.213

2023-03-29 09:46:52,354 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:46:52,372 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083212.3716428

2023-03-29 09:46:52,442 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 174.3

2023-03-29 09:47:02,165 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:02,271 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:02,306 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1056

2023-03-29 09:47:02,337 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:02,428 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 177.3

2023-03-29 09:47:02,464 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.215

2023-03-29 09:47:02,489 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:12,175 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:12,232 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:12,285 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:47:12,304 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:12,333 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 178.6

2023-03-29 09:47:12,374 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.215

2023-03-29 09:47:12,403 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:22,185 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:22,241 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:22,335 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1052

2023-03-29 09:47:22,356 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:22,433 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 179.8

2023-03-29 09:47:22,483 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.216

2023-03-29 09:47:22,511 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:32,195 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:32,250 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:32,297 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1057

2023-03-29 09:47:32,328 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:32,365 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 180.8

2023-03-29 09:47:32,403 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:47:32,448 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:42,205 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:42,259 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:42,305 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:47:42,372 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:42,475 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 181.1

2023-03-29 09:47:42,509 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:47:42,549 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:52,215 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:47:52,268 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:47:52,306 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:47:52,336 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:47:52,340 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 181.1

2023-03-29 09:47:52,343 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:47:52,347 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:47:52,377 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083272.3650205

2023-03-29 09:47:52,408 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 181.1

2023-03-29 09:48:02,227 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:02,268 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:02,333 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:48:02,352 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:02,357 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 181.1

2023-03-29 09:48:02,393 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:48:02,401 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:12,236 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:12,269 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:12,337 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1057

2023-03-29 09:48:12,400 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:12,442 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 182.9

2023-03-29 09:48:12,470 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:48:12,489 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:22,245 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:22,336 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:22,393 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1057

2023-03-29 09:48:22,426 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:22,431 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 182.9

2023-03-29 09:48:22,435 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:48:22,438 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:32,255 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:32,290 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:32,333 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1057

2023-03-29 09:48:32,350 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:32,355 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 182.9

2023-03-29 09:48:32,360 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.217

2023-03-29 09:48:32,364 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:42,265 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:42,310 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:42,357 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:48:42,401 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:42,470 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 188.8

2023-03-29 09:48:42,494 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.22

2023-03-29 09:48:42,529 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:52,275 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:48:52,362 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:48:52,437 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1057

2023-03-29 09:48:52,456 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:48:52,500 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 191.1

2023-03-29 09:48:52,561 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.22

2023-03-29 09:48:52,577 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:48:52,615 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083332.614929

2023-03-29 09:48:52,630 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 191.1

2023-03-29 09:49:02,285 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:02,327 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:02,364 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:49:02,457 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:02,477 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 193.1

2023-03-29 09:49:02,534 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.22

2023-03-29 09:49:02,562 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:12,295 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:12,441 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:12,498 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:49:12,564 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:12,575 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 193.1

2023-03-29 09:49:12,584 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.22

2023-03-29 09:49:12,598 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:22,312 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:22,415 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:22,462 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:49:22,482 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:22,487 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 193.1

2023-03-29 09:49:22,490 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.22

2023-03-29 09:49:22,493 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:32,325 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:32,451 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:32,490 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:49:32,509 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:32,576 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 200.5

2023-03-29 09:49:32,599 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.223

2023-03-29 09:49:32,633 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:42,335 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:42,452 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:42,490 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:49:42,509 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:42,540 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 203.3

2023-03-29 09:49:42,583 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.223

2023-03-29 09:49:42,604 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:52,345 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:49:52,512 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:49:52,591 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:49:52,657 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:49:52,678 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 203.3

2023-03-29 09:49:52,687 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.223

2023-03-29 09:49:52,690 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:49:52,732 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083392.7170713

2023-03-29 09:49:52,741 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 203.3

2023-03-29 09:50:02,355 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:02,448 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:02,484 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1044

2023-03-29 09:50:02,504 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:02,547 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 210

2023-03-29 09:50:02,576 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.223

2023-03-29 09:50:02,599 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:12,365 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:12,444 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:12,482 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1044

2023-03-29 09:50:12,501 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:12,505 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 210

2023-03-29 09:50:12,510 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.223

2023-03-29 09:50:12,514 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:22,375 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:22,474 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:22,512 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:50:22,542 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:22,572 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 216.9

2023-03-29 09:50:22,627 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.226

2023-03-29 09:50:22,657 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:32,382 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:32,547 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:32,604 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1045

2023-03-29 09:50:32,633 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:32,675 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 219.4

2023-03-29 09:50:32,713 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.226

2023-03-29 09:50:32,738 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:42,390 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:42,441 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:42,477 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1048

2023-03-29 09:50:42,496 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:42,543 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 219.9

2023-03-29 09:50:42,571 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.226

2023-03-29 09:50:42,603 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:52,398 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:50:52,570 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:50:52,630 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1048

2023-03-29 09:50:52,683 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:50:52,709 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 219.9

2023-03-29 09:50:52,753 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.226

2023-03-29 09:50:52,766 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:50:52,800 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083452.7998652

2023-03-29 09:50:52,849 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 219.9

2023-03-29 09:51:02,408 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:02,452 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:02,498 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1048

2023-03-29 09:51:02,533 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:02,537 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 219.9

2023-03-29 09:51:02,545 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.226

2023-03-29 09:51:02,553 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:12,415 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:12,457 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:12,495 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:51:12,516 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:12,572 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 233.1

2023-03-29 09:51:12,610 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.228

2023-03-29 09:51:12,652 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:22,425 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:22,605 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:22,675 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:51:22,734 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:22,748 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 233.1

2023-03-29 09:51:22,758 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.228

2023-03-29 09:51:22,772 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:32,435 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:32,473 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:32,510 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:51:32,540 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:32,544 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 233.1

2023-03-29 09:51:32,548 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.228

2023-03-29 09:51:32,552 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:42,445 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:42,480 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:42,527 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:51:42,545 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:42,550 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 233.1

2023-03-29 09:51:42,553 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.228

2023-03-29 09:51:42,558 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:52,455 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:51:52,518 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:51:52,561 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1050

2023-03-29 09:51:52,597 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:51:52,602 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 233.1

2023-03-29 09:51:52,606 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.228

2023-03-29 09:51:52,610 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:51:52,801 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083512.642242

2023-03-29 09:51:52,805 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 233.1

2023-03-29 09:52:02,465 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:02,501 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:02,555 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:52:02,574 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:02,630 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 255.4

2023-03-29 09:52:02,676 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.232

2023-03-29 09:52:02,696 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:12,475 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:12,549 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:12,598 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:52:12,633 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:12,638 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 255.4

2023-03-29 09:52:12,641 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.232

2023-03-29 09:52:12,645 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:22,485 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:22,532 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:22,573 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:52:22,639 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:22,655 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 255.4

2023-03-29 09:52:22,662 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.232

2023-03-29 09:52:22,672 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:32,496 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:32,641 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:32,713 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1055

2023-03-29 09:52:32,768 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:32,776 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 255.4

2023-03-29 09:52:32,787 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.232

2023-03-29 09:52:32,795 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:42,505 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:42,571 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:42,605 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:52:42,633 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:42,678 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 232.9

2023-03-29 09:52:42,732 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:52:42,754 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:52,515 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:52:52,645 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:52:52,698 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:52:52,732 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:52:52,781 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 236.4

2023-03-29 09:52:52,814 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:52:52,856 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:52:52,893 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083572.8926082

2023-03-29 09:52:52,898 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 236.4

2023-03-29 09:53:02,528 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:02,683 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:02,789 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:53:02,840 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:02,931 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 238.9

2023-03-29 09:53:02,955 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:53:02,990 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:12,535 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:12,663 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:12,714 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:53:12,740 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:12,745 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 238.9

2023-03-29 09:53:12,748 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:53:12,751 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:22,545 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:22,649 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:22,708 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:53:22,766 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:22,771 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 238.9

2023-03-29 09:53:22,783 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:53:22,793 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:32,554 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:32,638 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:32,674 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:53:32,701 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=39, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:32,711 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 238.9

2023-03-29 09:53:32,715 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.235

2023-03-29 09:53:32,726 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:42,565 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:42,661 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:42,701 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1052

2023-03-29 09:53:42,738 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:42,795 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 295.5

2023-03-29 09:53:42,863 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.238

2023-03-29 09:53:42,896 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:52,566 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:53:52,764 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:53:52,838 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:53:52,883 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:53:52,967 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 311.3

2023-03-29 09:53:52,993 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.24

2023-03-29 09:53:53,29 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:53:53,63 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083633.0630186

2023-03-29 09:53:53,98 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 311.3

2023-03-29 09:54:02,576 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:02,841 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:02,914 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:54:03,13 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=10, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:03,54 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 311.3

2023-03-29 09:54:03,67 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.24

2023-03-29 09:54:03,80 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:12,585 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:12,733 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:12,777 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:54:12,795 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=19, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:12,799 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 311.3

2023-03-29 09:54:12,803 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.24

2023-03-29 09:54:12,807 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:22,595 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:22,798 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:22,884 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1053

2023-03-29 09:54:22,902 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=29, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:22,906 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 311.3

2023-03-29 09:54:22,910 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.24

2023-03-29 09:54:22,913 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:32,606 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:32,733 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:32,769 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1051

2023-03-29 09:54:32,788 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:32,841 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 288.9

2023-03-29 09:54:32,879 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.242

2023-03-29 09:54:32,902 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:42,615 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:42,682 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:42,726 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1044

2023-03-29 09:54:42,744 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:42,799 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 297.9

2023-03-29 09:54:42,836 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.244

2023-03-29 09:54:42,858 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:52,625 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:54:52,787 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:54:52,841 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1054

2023-03-29 09:54:52,883 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:54:52,910 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 291.5

2023-03-29 09:54:52,967 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.245

2023-03-29 09:54:52,994 root DEBUG ---

2023-03-29 09:54:53,65 root DEBUG Last inverter #0 _update() call: 1680083693.0363462

2023-03-29 09:54:53,70 root INFO Last inverter #0 '/Ac/Power': 291.5

2023-03-29 09:55:02,635 root DEBUG calling http://192.168.178.190/api/live with timeout=2.5

2023-03-29 09:55:02,746 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG Starting new HTTP connection (1): 192.168.178.190:80

2023-03-29 09:55:02,785 urllib3.connectionpool DEBUG http://192.168.178.190:80 "GET /api/live HTTP/1.1" 200 1049

2023-03-29 09:55:02,805 root DEBUG is_data_up2date: inverter #0: age_seconds=9, max_age_ts=600

2023-03-29 09:55:02,841 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Power (/Ac/Power): 305.9

2023-03-29 09:55:02,880 root DEBUG Inverter #0 Energy (/Ac/Energy/Forward): 334.245

2023-03-29 09:55:02,930 root DEBUG ---

1680083866811.png (146.7 KiB)
1680083954810.png (154.0 KiB)
1680084027055.png (90.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Dirk avatar image
Dirk answered Ā·

This is because of an API change in Ahoy v0.5.93 and above which makes dbus-opendtu incompatible. See

We are already working on it: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/pull/54. But please give us some days.

2 |3000

Markus avatar image
Markus answered Ā·

Hallo Zusammen,

ich bekomme das leider nicht ans laufen
nach dem ich die IP des openDTU in die config.ini eingetragen habe und gespeichert habe ich einen Neustart des raspi gemacht der Open DTU fehlt leider immer noch.

Auch mit und ohne Password keine Ƥnderung

1 comment
2 |3000

Please file Bugs, Problems and Questions on github: https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu#troubleshooting

1 Like 1 Ā·
Jarek avatar image
Jarek answered Ā·

Hi,

nachdem ich bei der Installation ein paar Problemchen hatte - funktioniert der Treiber jetzt.

Hab 2 x SUN2000 an Akku angeschlossen und lese die Hauseinspeisung Ć¼ber 2 Shelly 2.5 (genset)

In der Konsole wird alles richtig angezeigt aber im VRM Portal ist jetzt beim Grid L2 verschwunden.

Hat jemand schon sowas gesehen oder weiƟ wo ich nach den Ursachen suchen soll?

Ve.Bus, Shella 3 EM und die 2 Generatoren hab ich aus der GerƤteliste schon entfernt und Pi neugestartet.

v3.00~32, v2023-04-08, Shelly 3EM Dbus v.0.3,

netz-2-phasen.jpgnetz-3-phasen.jpg

shelly-3-phasem.jpg

netz-2-phasen.jpg (67.1 KiB)
netz-3-phasen.jpg (44.9 KiB)
shelly-3-phasem.jpg (40.6 KiB)
2 |3000

henne avatar image
henne answered Ā·

Sometime VRM is having issues to show, but overall statistics are OK. So the most important thing is that Venus console works. Please raise an issue.

2 |3000

sesshoumaru avatar image
sesshoumaru answered Ā·

Maybe this is a stupid question, but as far as I understand Victron is communicating with Fronius inverters to, if needed, lower their output instead of using Frequency shift, in case the system runs on island mode.

Does this way of integration of the Hoymiles also allow for this to happen? Or it it "only" reading from the DTU, not "steering" it? Its just for my curiosity, as I know its probably an edge case.

3 comments
2 |3000

just visual, no steering
0 Likes 0 Ā·
sesshoumaru avatar image sesshoumaru henne commented Ā·
Would maybe be a cool seelling point for Victron, if they would use this approach also to provide control/steering here. A better island for everybody ;)
0 Likes 0 Ā·
sesshoumaru avatar image sesshoumaru henne commented Ā·
Got my OpenDTU und HMS-2000-4T setup.

Once the panels are up on the roof, I will try the Cerbo GX setup :)

0 Likes 0 Ā·
testor90 avatar image
testor90 answered Ā·

Hi henne,

I have also a question:

After installing the software with hoymiles, and getting it to work suddenly i dont have any values in Grid showing. This is for remote console and VRM. (Grid - )

Im using the internal MPII meters, and in console settings i can see the AC input beeing displayed and also i see the AC Out. Everything was working bevor and is right configured.

What is also interesting is that somtimes i have way to many load showing.
For example if the MPII is feeding in energy, its displayed as AC Loads.

I dont know where I went wrong. What do i have to change?
Sincerely Adam

1 comment
2 |3000

please file an issue on github, with some more details and your config please:

https://github.com/henne49/dbus-opendtu/issues

0 Likes 0 Ā·
Ayoze avatar image
Ayoze answered Ā·

Amazing project, thanks so much. It works really fine!!!

2 |3000

sesshoumaru avatar image
sesshoumaru answered Ā·

Finally was able to integrate inverter with Cerbo.
Works like a charm. Great project.

2 |3000

flea avatar image
flea answered Ā·

Hi, thanks for this awesome module. I am wondering what happens when I do a firmware update of my Cerbo GX device. Will I need to re-install and configure everything or will it still work after the update?

4 comments
2 |3000

we take care of this, it survives upgrades, if you follow our guide on github
0 Likes 0 Ā·
flea avatar image flea henne commented Ā·
You mean by installing it in a separate folder under /data? And creating a service?

I know your guide, henne. Just wondering how it survives a firmware update on Cerbo itself.

0 Likes 0 Ā·
henne avatar image henne flea commented Ā·
/data/dbus-opendtu/install.sh has the details
1 Like 1 Ā·
flea avatar image flea henne commented Ā·
Ok hat's auch ohne Eingriff Ć¼berlebt (3.13->3.21). Hatte mir vorher aber die config.ini lokal gesichert fĆ¼r den Fall der FƤlle.
0 Likes 0 Ā·

Related Resources