question

anthonyiveszim avatar image
anthonyiveszim asked

Change incoming charge of electricity

• Hi.

I have a 45kva victron system with 3 x 15 kva invertors.

Have 1x 60kw blue nova battery

85x 330 solar panels.

I need to change the incoming charge of the system.

When i have no power and need to run generator to charge the battery it charges at about 12000 watts.

This is a 3 phase system.

How can I change and which setting is it so that it can charge quicker than 12000 watts?

I have a 60kw generator and it needs to run properly I currently charge system and switch on all electrical items and still not able to keep generator happy.

It can be raining and I have to switch on irrigation pumps to keep generator happy.

Surely I can change setting on victron to take more current?

Thank you.

Hydro and Wind Power
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mike Dorsett avatar image Mike Dorsett commented ·

you don't say if you have a Venus device to connect the battery BMS to the inverter, and to control the charge according to the BMS output. this should be an essential.

The charge control is otherwise set in the inverter setup, you need VE configure and a Mk3 to do this.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
morgen avatar image
morgen answered ·

You need to adjust the AC current input setting in VE config. You can increase the value to allow more ac current into the inverter/ charger.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic