question

carstenj avatar image
carstenj asked

Problem W/.../settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/MaxChargepower /MaxChargePercentage not working

Hi All,

I have a Multiplus, working in Mode 1 and I can not prevent it from charging.

- I set the values for W/.../settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/MaxChargepowerW/.../settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/MaxChargepower and /MaxChargePercentage with Node-Red over MQTT.

- The Cebro accepts the values and I can read it with N/... .

- But it does not use the value, battery is charging till SOC-Limit is reached.

I am disappointed, because /MaxDischargePower and /MaxDischargePercentage are working properly. I can set the value and battery discharges like I need.

Has anybody a hint for me. Why the system works this way?

Thank you and best regards

Carsten

Hallo Leute,

ich betreibe einen Multiplus im Mode 1 und kann das Laden nicht begrenzen/unterbinden.

- Ich setze die Werte für W/.../settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/MaxChargepowerW/.../settings/0/Settings/CGwacs/MaxChargepower und /MaxChargePercentage über Node-Red mit MQTT.

- Sie werden auch angenommen, ich kann sie mit N/... lesen.

- Aber sie werden einfach nicht beachtet... Der Akku lädt fröhlich weiter bis zum SOC-Limit

Das komische daran ist, dass die Steuerung von /MaxDischargePower und /MaxDischargePercentage gar kein Problem sind... sie werden angenommen und beachtet.

Kann mir jemand einen Tipp geben, woran das liegen könnte?

Vielen Dank und viele Grüße

Carsten

Node-REDMQTT
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
@CarstenJ In den Modification Bereich verschoben.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
blackmarlin avatar image
blackmarlin answered ·

Hello @carstenj,

I have a similar issue and added my answer to the thread https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/87822/modbus-tcp-register-2701-not-working.html.

The root cause seems to be the same for all isues.

So I would say that this a bug or do you have a solution meanwhile?

Best regards
Michael

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.