question

yaudet avatar image
yaudet asked

Lynx Distributor - small red wires

When making connections in the Lynx Distributor, there are 2 small wires already present: one on the negative bus bar where the ground connection is meant to go, and one on the second slot of the positive bus bar. The product manual indicates to leave these small red wires in place, and more specifically to install the Mega fuse on top of the one on the positive bus bar.

I would like to double check this, as doing so means that all the current needs to go *through* the small connectors of these wires in order to reach the bus bar (or from the bus bar in the case of the positive connection). It seems it would be preferable to lift these wires, and put them back on top of, respectively, the ground and positive connections.

I searched the forums without being able to find information on this, but I suspect I'm far from being the only person with this question. Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply if you are able to do so.

lynx distributor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers