question

solgato avatar image
solgato asked

Blue LED stopped working MPPT 75/15

Just noticed my blue LED on one of my 75/15 units seems to have stopped working. The other LED’s flash when connecting with App. The unit cycled today, and otherwise seems to be working. I turned it off through the App and back on and the blue LED did not flash like it usually does. Also pulled the fuse and checked all wiring. Will see how it’s behaving tomorrow. Normally the Blue LED flashes all night long until the unit wakes up and starts bulk charging.

At this point I’m thinking the LED burnt out. Perhaps it’s not wise to have them blinking while the units are asleep as it will shorten their lifespan. Also have seen posts by others that find the blinking annoying.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi Solgato

Suggest you upgrade the firmware to the latest release, and if its still not working then take it into your nearest victron agent and they will test and replace it if its faulty

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.