question

dpsuk999 avatar image
dpsuk999 asked

CCGX Error message # 7 Ve.Bus BMS without assistant

Hi, I’ve just installed my CCGX, updated the firmware to the latest version and when I turned on the multi control panel I got the error message on the CCGX:

# 7 Ve.Bus BMS without assistant

I have the BMS assistant installed on my Multiplus and all configured so I’m at a loss as to what is causing the CCGX to display the error message.

Please help

CCGX Color Control
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

boekel avatar image boekel ♦ commented ·

Can you show us the assistant settings?

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
dpsuk999 avatar image
dpsuk999 answered ·

Sure, here are a couple of screen prints

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

Did you update all components to the latest firmware?

My ve.bus assistant looks different:

2 |3000

dpsuk999 avatar image
dpsuk999 answered ·

Yes all firmware updated as in my system I have the following:

Victron Smart solar mppt 75/15

Victron Smart BMV 712

Victron BMS

Victron Smart BP 65A

2x Victron 90ah lithium batteries

The smart components update to the latest firmware as soon as I open them on my phone. The firmware in my Multiplus is 1906209 which as far as I know is the most up to date (I know it’s the old microprocessor) could this be he reason why I’m getting the error message?

2 |3000

goku-gomes avatar image
goku-gomes answered ·

VE.Bus Error: VE.Bus Error 7: BMS connected, which requires an Assistant, but no assistant found

Como posso resolver, por favor me ajudem.

2 |3000