question

sachinakazak avatar image
sachinakazak asked

Phoenix Inverter compact 24V 1200 VA 230V: Alarm Red LED on and not able to connect inverter with any of the VE softwares

I have received 3 Identical Phoenix inverter compact as part of project completion handover procedure. These three inverters were previously utilized for 3~ supply during project. But we no longer require 3 Phase operation and have decided to operate the Inverter in parallel. But inverters fail to operate RED led on all three inverters are on not even allowing to connect VE software's and using VE bus to USB interface.

I have tried using different computers and even use VE connect app on Android using OTG cable. But nothing is actually helping, the manual i downloaded from VE site isn't great for troubleshooting, so wish i could find the right help from here.

Thank you all for this great community.

alarmpheonix
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@sachinakazak

Are they configured as stand alone or is that the oart you are struggling with? Or have you reconnected them in three phase to reconfigure?

Or have you just connected them into a parellel config and are now trying to program?

0 Likes 0 ·
sachinakazak avatar image sachinakazak Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Hi,

@Alexandra

i am trying to reconfigure all three of them. i am trying to test one by one as of now. later if the inverter performance is satisfactory i want to parallel them and run it.

Also I am Not at all able to connect to the Inverter using the MK3 to usb interface to VE configure or VE connect software.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ sachinakazak commented ·

@sachinakazak

I would start with seeing if the mk3 is actually working.

If trying it with different machine has not helped then i suspect it is the mk3, if there are no comms, it is either a driver issue or the device is not working.

0 Likes 0 ·
sachinakazak avatar image sachinakazak Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Alexandra I have verified that mk3 device is workings

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ sachinakazak commented ·

Do you know your chip number?

You may have an older formware that cannot be used with Victron Connect?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic