question

jraelson avatar image
jraelson asked

MK3USB driver not downloading installing

Using Windows 7 and VE Config: Under special no listing of MK3USB (only MK2USB) , this has been described by several other posters here. Nonethe less, followed Mathias advice: save files, opened them up under device manager but again no MK3USB file to update. Cant use my Victron Multiplus Compact to charge my Victron Lithium batteries (which is mind boggling that the Multiplus doesn't have an easy preprogrammed lithium setting). Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

MK3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@jraelson

There are too many variations on lithium for a single preset to work.

Download the driver from the software downloads page and run the installer. Also a USB 2.0 port.

Use victron connect to verify. I find that on my one machine I cannot use the autodetect for the port selection in ve config.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/12936/victron-interface-mk3-to-usb-device-not-recognized.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic